The Student Room Group

Girls how short would you cut your hair?

Would you ever get it really short (pixie cut)? or shave it? :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

I'd love to have shortish hair, but curly hair is a bitch
Original post by chantalc
I'd love to have shortish hair, but curly hair is a bitch

Short curly hair is pretty imo :love:
I have curly hair, so I don't think cutting it short would work very well. Plus, I like having long hair :h:
Original post by SwedishRedhead
Short curly hair is pretty imo :love:

when I was little I had short curly hair aha...I'll find a picture and you'll see why I won't have it aha
Original post by Leviathan1741
I have curly hair, so I don't think cutting it short would work very well. Plus, I like having long hair :h:

How long is yours? :smile:

chantalc
when I was little I had short curly hair aha...I'll find a picture and you'll see why I won't have it aha

PM it to me if you like instead of posting it theres some weirdos on here haha :tongue:
I recently cut mine short, from about waist-length to just covering my ears...
At first I didn't like it, but now I love it. No more split ends, and so much easier to manage. :tongue:
I'm not sure if I'd shave it though. It would depend on the style. :smile:
Original post by AbsoluteAnarchy
At first I didn't like it, but now I love it. No more split ends, and so much easier to manage. :tongue:

Is it a bob? :smile: I might get a bob
Original post by AbsoluteAnarchy

Oh like a bob? I wish I had the confidence to wear that kind of haircut, I find them just perfect by I keep mine annoyingly long. And my hair has a bushiness to it being mixed so it can be tough to manage, but I do like it long too though.
How long is yours? :smile:

It comes down to about the middle of my back :smile:
56201b3fe4b082eebeed15d1.jpegmy mom reckoned Toni&Guy let me out their salon like this:rofl:
It comes down to about the middle of my back :smile:

Mine is a bit shorter but so hard to manage haha I might cut it! How do you deal with tangles? :tongue:
my mom reckoned Toni&Guy let me out their salon like this:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

toni & guy never do my hair well either lol
:rofl:

toni & guy never do my hair well either lol

short curly hair and a fringe:rofl:
Mine is a bit shorter but so hard to manage haha I might cut it! How do you deal with tangles? :tongue:

I put conditioner on it and comb it while in the shower (I'm not sure whether you're supposed to do that or not, but I can't comb it when it's dry as it's too difficult) :smile:
56201b3fe4b082eebeed15d1.jpegmy mom reckoned Toni&Guy let me out their salon like this:rofl:

Oh serious dear =\
short curly hair and a fringe:rofl:

I put conditioner on it and comb it while in the shower (I'm not sure whether you're supposed to do that or not, but I can't comb it when it's dry as it's too difficult) :smile:

that works wonders for me too:smile: wish i learnt to do that ages ago

I do that but it breaks, it's thick so gets really really tangled!! :tongue:

What conditioner do you use deep or normal?
I would LOVE to shave it one day

luckily my head is not the shape of a cone so I can get away with it (hopefully, probably, perhaps)

Quick Reply

Latest