The Student Room Group

Setting myself some dares

So basically I want to set myself some dares because I have never done a dare in my entire life. I want to do a few dares whilst I am still young so that I have that experience and to see what it is like to do a dare. I also want to feel what it must be like to be forced (pressured) to carry out a dare so that I can feel what other people must have been through.

I'm probably to not going to be doing anything extreme and I don't want do anything that will totally embarrass me or possibly ruin my reputation/future. So nothing like run down the street in your underwear and anything that others will notice. The dares must be a secret and only I should know about them.

One of my ideas at the moment is to give myself a wedgie with my knickers and to keep it like that for a day. I know it sounds crazy but it's all that I could come up that I could actually do. I don't know if I'd actually get the courage to do this though, since wedgies are very uncomfortable but I guess I would just have to grim and bear it.

And another idea is that I have to keep some chocolate down the back of my underwear all day. I know this one is going to be totally gross and messy and I probably wouldn't want to do this one but maybe I would in the future but I'm not too sure.

Has anyone ever been in similar situation or set dares for themselves?

And does anybody have any other good ideas for dares?
- and is my wedgie dare a good idea?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by FelicityS

And another idea is that I have to keep some chocolate down the back of my underwear all day. I know this one is going to be totally gross and messy and I probably wouldn't want to do this one but maybe I would in the future but I'm not too sure.

No. Please. Don't even think about it.
Reply 2
Go to the school library.
get on all fours
do a lap around the library
if anyone asks wtf you are doing
reply "I dropped my extra chromosome"
???
Reply 3
Library + Air horn = Dare and a half.
I dare you to give me £1m

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by J.Ryder
No. Please. Don't even think about it.

So you really don't think I should do the chocolate one... but what the wedgie? - do you think it's a good idea?

Original post by E air
Go to the school library.
get on all fours
do a lap around the library
if anyone asks wtf you are doing
reply "I dropped my extra chromosome"
???

Original post by J.Ryder

Thanks for your ideas but I am looking for stuff that is more discrete. Like I said, I don't want others noticing my dares. I want something that is hidden such as my wedgie idea, so anything that I will know about but others will not. Sorry, but that's just how I'm doing this.

Original post by Treypound
I dare you to give me £1m

why should I give you £1m?
I dare you to send me nudes.
There is a whole forum dedicated to it, look for "Get Dare".
(edited 8 years ago)
??

So basically I want to set myself some dares because I have never done a dare in my entire life. I want to do a few dares whilst I am still young so that I have that experience and to see what it is like to do a dare. I also want to feel what it must be like to be forced (pressured) to carry out a dare so that I can feel what other people must have been through.

I'm probably to not going to be doing anything extreme and I don't want do anything that will totally embarrass me or possibly ruin my reputation/future. So nothing like run down the street in your underwear and anything that others will notice. The dares must be a secret and only I should know about them.

One of my ideas at the moment is to give myself a wedgie with my knickers and to keep it like that for a day. I know it sounds crazy but it's all that I could come up that I could actually do. I don't know if I'd actually get the courage to do this though, since wedgies are very uncomfortable but I guess I would just have to grim and bear it.

Has anyone ever been in similar situation or set dares for themselves?

And does anybody have any other good ideas for dares?
- and is my wedgie dare a good idea?

Everything you listed will definitely do just that...
if you do the ones you came up with, you'll embarrass yourself anyway. Would you dare yourself to kiss a stranger? steal something? climb on top of a moving car? - it kind of ruins the effect if your daring yourself
Reply 10
I dare you to go into Anne Summers and ask what they recommend as a gift for your dad
Original post by J.Ryder

lmfao. I used to have a whistle that I blew so people would get out my way when walking.
Original post by Maggie_O
lmfao. I used to have a whistle that I blew so people would get out my way when walking.

:curious:
Original post by Hashim123
:curious:

lol yes?
It gets crowded around here ok. :colonhash:
I dare you to never post again
Reply 15
Original post by DiddyDec
There is a whole forum dedicated to it, look for "Get Dare".

ok, so had a quick look. looks interesting, though there is some weird stuff about master and slave stuff and BDSM stuff so I'm not too sure, but I will have a better look when I have some time.

Everything you listed will definitely do just that...

Original post by digitalangel18
if you do the ones you came up with, you'll embarrass yourself anyway. Would you dare yourself to kiss a stranger? steal something? climb on top of a moving car? - it kind of ruins the effect if your daring yourself

I get what your both saying that I will probably be embarrassed anyway, and yes I do agree that it would be really embarrassing to have melted chocolate in my underwear. I also agree that it would still be fairly embarrassing to have my knickers in a wedgie all day and keeping them like that on purpose even though I could quite remove the wedgie because I have dared myself to do that. It would like doing something your not supposed to do but in a way that nobody will know about. What I am trying to say and what I should have explained is that I do want some embarrassment for myself but in a private way.

And I get your point about it ruining the effect if I am daring myself but I want to do it in a controlled where I will not get into trouble and nobody will know about my dares. I don't want anyone to know or to see that I am doing dares. And also I don't I'm ruining it too much because I came up my ideas knowing that I wouldn't want to necessarily do them and for them to be fairly daring but still easily doable for me. I mean why would I want to go around with my underwear in a wedgie on purpose. It will feel so uncomfortable but because it's a dare, I guess I will just have to do it. This also ties into me wanting to be doing out a dare but having no choice about it, so that's why I think the wedgie would be perfect for that.

And I am having second thoughts about the chocolate dare, so do you still think I should do it? I'm concerned that it will show through my clothes and like I said I really don't want others to notice anything.

I hope I have made things clearer now.
It's even more stupid that you want to do it with no one around. :colondollar:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I dare you to never post again

Aaaand first dare attempted by O.P.

and first dare failed.
Reply 18
It's even more stupid that you want to do it with no one around. :colondollar:

I don't want to do it with nobody around. Like with the wedgie, I would do it to lectures and maybe at work. I'll be around others in public.
I don't want to do it with nobody around. Like with the wedgie, I would do it to lectures and maybe at work. I'll be around others in public.

Well that clears everything up. Night night.

Latest