The Student Room Group

When will you leave TSR forever - what is your plan?

Scroll to see replies

Probably until I get into University, and probably a while after that.
When I have something better to do that is equally low effort.
Original post by Reue
I do occasionally see some of the threads on here and wonder if I was ever that nieve at the same age. It's perhaps worrying to think that when I was at uni a lot of users here hadn't even started secondary school.

I wonder what some of the old school members are up to these days, wouldn't say I specifically miss any though.

XD Oh that's really funny + interesting to know. ^-^ Yeah, I mean I don't know at what study level you decided to join TSR but I personally was in year 1 or 2 when you did which makes it kinda strange. XD Thank you v much for explaining all that aha. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
when i have a 9-5 job and a husband who will keep me company in the evening :wink:
Original post by Reue
I do occasionally see some of the threads on here and wonder if I was ever that nieve at the same age. It's perhaps worrying to think that when I was at uni a lot of users here hadn't even started secondary school.

I wonder what some of the old school members are up to these days, wouldn't say I specifically miss any though.
the man is heartbroken.

Original post by samina_ay
when i have a 9-5 job and a husband who will keep me company in the evening :wink:

:O
Original post by trustmeimlying1
the man is heartbroken.

:O

what?
Reply 106
Original post by samina_ay

Why 9 to 5
Why not 6am till 9pm
Original post by eoe
Why 9 to 5
Why not 6am till 9pm

i won't have time for anything else will i

Quick Reply

Latest