The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
Why are you laughing at my suffering¿ :fuhrer:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well it's amusing in the same way that a dog being endlessly attracted to the pumpkin... That they cannot fathomably eat without injuring themselves because they are a tiny little Jack Russel that need not eat pumpkins. Your life is just cuuuutteee and I can't help but smile while witnessing it.

Yes, I'm weird. :P
Original post by TorpidPhil
Well it's amusing in the same way that a dog being endlessly attracted to the pumpkin... That they cannot fathomably eat without injuring themselves because they are a tiny little Jack Russel that need not eat pumpkins. Your life is just cuuuutteee and I can't help but smile while witnessing it.

Yes, I'm weird. :P

Oh my. :rofl:

That description made me laugh so hard, oh gosh. XD Ahh.. aside from the fact I think I've just been compared to a dog - That was really sweet of you to say, thank you v much. :hugs: <3

Absolutely - Good weird. :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is totally unrelated, hi anon:smile: but something truly magnificent just happened. Im sitting on a bench in a cricket club and my laptop connected to WIFI!!!! Like wth, a park has its own wifi. Im done.
Original post by Marshmallow14
This is totally unrelated, hi anon:smile:

Ohmyg helloOOoo!¡ Your username is really familiar but I don't think you had an avatar last time we spoke, um how did I come to know you? Was it during exam period/discussing exams¿ Sorry, I feel like I need to recall the memories of how we met bc its irritating me that I can't remember. :emo: I do remember who you are though. :tongue:

but something truly magnificent just happened. Im sitting on a bench in a cricket club and my laptop connected to WIFI!!!! Like wth, a park has its own wifi. Im done.

Bahah XD That's amazing, clearly there's something mega spooky going on in that park of yours. Halloween is looming over your soul...I don't know how it has wifi though, I mean nobody knows bc obviously ----> :iiam:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like wth, a park has its own wifi. Im done.

Sounds nice. It's great to surf through the web and be outside, in a such a good place as a park is.

By the way, I feel myself really sleepy and tired. Besides, I have a cough. Don't like October :frown:
Original post by Anon_98
Ohmyg helloOOoo!¡ Your username is really familiar but I don't think you had an avatar last time we spoke, um how did I come to know you? Was it during exam period/discussing exams¿ Sorry, I feel like I need to recall the memories of how we met bc its irritating me that I can't remember. :emo: I do remember who you are though. :tongue:

Bahah XD That's amazing, clearly there's something mega spooky going on in that park of yours. Halloween is looming over your soul...I don't know how it has wifi though, I mean nobody knows bc obviously ----> :iiam:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg hiii!!! I know i cant quite remember but...it was something to do with exams, i tend to complain ALOT when im stressed. Yes i remember you too ofc :smile:
LOL i think you might be right my friend :smile: OOoooooh spooky i do love a bit of mystery :smile:
Original post by CharmingD
Sounds nice. It's great to surf through the web and be outside, in a such a good place as a park is.

By the way, I feel myself really sleepy and tired. Besides, I have a cough. Don't like October :frown:

Its acctually soo nice, the suns out for once and its baking :smile: AWW no i hate being ill, gosh october makes me feel super sleepy too!
So tired, I know if I take a "nap" it'll just end up in me waking up at 10PM and repeating the same process tomorrow :sigh:
Stressed, like I'm not doing enough, excited to get out of this phase in my life, inspired, not as happy as I want to be, optimistic.
Original post by Anon_98
Oh my. :rofl:

That description made me laugh so hard, oh gosh. XD Ahh.. aside from the fact I think I've just been compared to a dog - That was really sweet of you to say, thank you v much. :hugs: <3

Absolutely - Good weird. :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I compared you to my dog. And my dog is just the most amazingly little snowy coloured furball evah.
I'm feeling a bit poorly which is perhaps the reason why I feel a huge cloud is above my head. I hate being sick.
Original post by somemightsay888
So tired, I know if I take a "nap" it'll just end up in me waking up at 10PM and repeating the same process tomorrow :sigh:

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TorpidPhil
I compared you to my dog. And my dog is just the most amazingly little snowy coloured furball evah.

XD Your dog is the absolute cutest. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kind of content, kind of lonely, missing someone. Year abroad is fun but also hard.
Its acctually soo nice, the suns out for once and its baking :smile: AWW no i hate being ill, gosh october makes me feel super sleepy too!

Sounds strange, but I think that even a light breeze could make me feel sick. I should definitely take more care about my health:s-smilie:

The only thing I like in autumn is drinking hot tea and rolling myself in a rug
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Kind of content, kind of lonely, missing someone. Year abroad is fun but also hard.

Don't feel yourself lonely. You're not alone visiting this thread :smile:
Besides, good movie or a book could make your day much better.
Original post by somemightsay888

Know how you feel :hugs: I want to collapse on my bed so badly right now.
Don't feel yourself lonely. You're not alone visiting this thread :smile:
Besides, good movie or a book could make your day much better.

Aww true! I think it's because I'm not so busy atm so the days are dragging.
Original post by abruiseonthesky
Aww true! I think it's because I'm not so busy atm so the days are dragging.

You can try to find somekind of a new hobby. Just to relax and to make something interesting. I enjoy postcrossing, for example. And playing a guitar :hippie:
You can try to find somekind of a new hobby. Just to relax and to make something interesting. I enjoy postcrossing, for example. And playing a guitar :hippie:

Once I've got all my modules sorted (I'm studying at a foreign uni for a year) I'll be busier. It's just because my friends I've made here are in uni a lot more than me and I have literally no money atm because of the bank and things like that so I'm really poor, money's stressing me out too :\

Latest