The Student Room Group

English Coursework. Marxism analysis- Chimney sweepers

Hello! I am doing my English coursework from a marxist perspective. I am choosing to do both Chimney sweepers poems by William Blake. I have found a lot on the songs of innocence version (although any other points is valued), yet am struggling to find very much on the songs of experience equivalent. I am narrowing the Marxism question to whether or not your social circumstances determine the entirety of your life.

If anyone could think of any points/help for either of these poems (particularly Songs of Experience) from a Marxist perspective, particularly the one mentioned above I would be so grateful!

Thank you:smile:
Original post by 123ple
Hello! I am doing my English coursework from a marxist perspective. I am choosing to do both Chimney sweepers poems by William Blake. I have found a lot on the songs of innocence version (although any other points is valued), yet am struggling to find very much on the songs of experience equivalent. I am narrowing the Marxism question to whether or not your social circumstances determine the entirety of your life.

If anyone could think of any points/help for either of these poems (particularly Songs of Experience) from a Marxist perspective, particularly the one mentioned above I would be so grateful!

Thank you:smile:

I'm going to move this to the English study help section so you hopefully get some help :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending