The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just wear casual black jeans and a button up. Keep it simple.
Original post by Oh no not again!
or something like this it's suede, and really suave:

Trust me this is nice.

lifestyle_1130328.jpg
The suede screams 60's.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
The suede screams 60's.

Yeah but it's a nice cardigan.
Original post by SwedishRedhead
Indoor dwelling housemate has finally got a cinema date with the girl he likes tonight lol.

Wants to wear something very similar to this. I think it looks cool but no idea what British girls are impressed by. Advise him TSR. He's leaving for the Odeen at ten :banana:

in b4 "supreme gentleman of peace"

If he will be dating a girl that uses "like" at inappropriate times in a sentence and watches Made In Chelsea, then yes. Good outfit. Like you know what I mean? Like the girl will really like it because it like looks so cool.
I like that but he doesn't have anything like that for sure, he's leaving in two hours tonight you see :colondollar:

Idk you only gave me one for example, stick with the cardigan and avoid the hoodie. And avoid the red trousers and denim jacket, and try to keep it simple.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes I'm a girl :smile:
To much color :redface:
Original post by stochasticking
If he will be dating a girl that uses "like" at inappropriate times in a sentence and watches Made In Chelsea, then yes. Good outfit. Like you know what I mean? Like the girl will really like it because it like looks so cool.

I know her, she's very serious but he thinks wearing bright colours is like "peacocking" and attracts women. I think he reads too much pickup artist books :lol: @PrincessZara

Oh no not again!
Idk you only gave me one for example, stick with the cardigan and avoid the hoodie. And avoid the red trousers and denim jacket, and try to keep it simple.

OK just asked him again and he's definitely wearing the red trousers and red converse.

What to go with it? :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
I know her, she's very serious but he thinks wearing bright colours is like "peacocking" and attracts women. I think he reads too much pickup artist books :lol: @PrincessZara

OK just asked him again and he's definitely wearing the red trousers and red converse.

aha xD
I know her, she's very serious but he thinks wearing bright colours is like "peacocking" and attracts women. I think he reads too much pickup artist books :lol:

Oh that's a disaster why is he wearing the red trousers with the red converse?

That is not a good look at all, tbh it's up to him, I don't think my opinion is going to make much of a difference.

So good luck with your date.:tongue:
Oh that's a disaster why is he wearing the red trousers with the red converse?

That is not a good look at all, tbh it's up to him, I don't think my opinion is going to make much of a difference.

So good luck with your date.:tongue:

He has a geek style. Was thinking of wearing a T-shirt first (seriously).

Why is it a disaster? I wear black jeans with black heels and colour match sometimes idk. Maybe because I am European

It's not my date lol, guys don't make threads on lipsticks and if they do they don't date women :teehee:
You can't go wrong with a dark pair of jeans and a casual shirt with a smart blazer or jacket on top. It's only their first date after all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
He has a geek style. Was thinking of wearing a T-shirt first (seriously).

Why is it a disaster? I wear black jeans with black heels and colour match sometimes idk. Maybe because I am European

It's not my date lol, guys don't make threads on lipsticks and if they do they don't date women :teehee:

Red converse and red trousers just isn't my thing, I prefer more simple or classical looks rather than dressing to stick out like a sore thumb. :/

I didn't really understand that last part.
Original post by PrincessZara
To much color :redface:
Plus reds aren't really for this season anymore.
Red converse and red trousers just isn't my thing, I prefer more simple or classical looks rather than dressing to stick out like a sore thumb. :/

I didn't really understand that last part.

He said "peacocking" attracts women? Apparently it's pick up artist theory

Oh you said "your date", I thought you thought i was him :colondollar:
I don't really like any of the outfits in the pictures. A pair of dark wash, loose (ish) jeans with a cream woolen jumper and boots is nice in my opinion. It'd be warmer, too.
He said "peacocking" attracts women? Apparently it's pick up artist theory

Oh you said "your date", I thought you thought i was him :colondollar:

Oh no I knew you were a female. Don't worry.:lol:
Well if my date was dressed like that then I'd be very impressed. It looks very classy yet modern, it gives off the feeling that he definitely put in some thought into what he wanted to wear and simply looks like a gentleman.

But ... isn't it a bit too cold to just be wearing a denim jacket? I'd go for for a casual blazer maybe?
I would change the colour of trousers, black jeans maybe?

I was joking and hahah yeah it looks good

Latest