The Student Room Group

What's something you fantasise about?

Scroll to see replies

Hm, are you really asking this? I guess I can cut loose with this.

Naturally I do have fantasies about sexual encounters. Lets move on.

Sometimes I do have concepts and ideas for fanfiction even though I will never write them or ill write two chapters then stop (I-it's not like i've done this with this name on ffdotnet, nor am I asking you to read it or anything). I do have one idea that may go somewhere seriously but its all in my head at the moment, like my other delusions.

I also think about arguments. I don't know why but when I think of some kinda fight breaking out, I feel the need to think about how I would act in this situation. Maybe its the glory of winning a verbal fight or a irl fight (I win all virtual fights, so thats a given.)

I doubt anybody will pay attention to this but I thought it would be nice to say it here since I doubt a appropriate forum for this will appear anytime soon.
Ah, I get what you mean by that method of fanfic writing. If I had sleep like that, I would probably do the same thing if there was a chance I could read it in the morn. I do most of the mental writing when I'm walking or something equally mind numbing so writing it down at that time would be troublesome.
I think my desire for that verbal fight probably results to how I wanted to express myself in secondary but nobody would really do that, not even my friends. The verbal fights was an outlet for my aggregation towards some members of my peers. I don't really stutter when it comes to fights but anything less then that just kinda gets me being blunt.

I think I unloaded a little too much here, but oh well...
It's a bit sad, but having my own weeny house and teaching little ones in my own classroom.:h:
I'd get instantly perm banned , if my thoughts were let loose :frown:
Reply 64
Being a hero :moon:
Like saving a child from a predator or just saving someone in general
Being filthy stinking rich ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Original post by pizzad0gs
Being filthy stinking rich ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Basically :lol:
I dream of magic house-cleaning fairies.

I'm being serious, my boyfriend would live like a pig if it were up to him.
•Studying in UK
•Being rich....really rich.
•No homeworks or assignments.
Having sex
Making love
Original post by littlenorthernlass
It's a bit sad, but having my own weeny house and teaching little ones in my own classroom.:h:

Little ones probably called 'Hansel' and 'Gretel'.
Studying Physics at Imperial :daydreaming:
Original post by friar chris
little ones probably called 'hansel' and 'gretel'.

chris chris chris
i has interview go me go me
Marrying the person of my dreams, and having the cutest babies ever :colondollar:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
chris chris chris
i has interview go me go me

Probably don't mention your fantasy about having strangers' children in your weeny house.
Original post by Friar Chris
Probably don't mention your fantasy about having strangers' children in your weeny house.

I said in my CLASSROOM not my weeny house :nothing:
:excited:

I'm so happy:biggrin:
kinda too late but thanks for the heads up
<3 Just want that Spanish Salsa. :wink:
Reply 78
Being loved and taken care of by cuddling and lots of kisses

Posted from TSR Mobile
Adopting more cats

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest