The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Viva Emptiness
[scroll]:indiff:[/scroll]

You are clearly filled to the brim with empathy... :rofl:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
[scroll]:dice:[/scroll]

Christ, it's following me. I'm phoning the police.
"would you marry a woman who had slept with 15+ men?"

Based on the non-existent context, it's hard to answer this question.

It would depend upon many things, based on this sole premise of number of sexual partners, I don't see why not.

More factors need to be considered such as: Why has she had sex with 15+? Is it because in the past she flung around? Did this happen in a short time span and time has gone on enough to show this most likely just a phase? Or perhaps was it over the long-term, due to bouncing from numerous relationships and one night stands? This would indicate a lack of commitment and indecision to not make marrying a safe option.

A number of sexual partners alone should not dictate this decision, essentially like saying "would you marry a women who ate 50 kit-kats?". But then you hear those 50 kit-kats were yours and they were stolen from you stash of kit-kats, now you have a problem friend.
Not really, sex is fine but some level of self-restraint is important in a long term partner for myself, I believe it's a good quality. Whilst you can't say it about every girl, fifteen sexual partners is quite a lot above average for a girl which I'm sure is probably somewhere around 3 or so. It suggests a higher risk associated with having a relationship with that woman although fifteen marriages would be a hell of a lot worse.
Depends on age i guess. I'm 17, if some girl my age had ****ed 15 guys up to this point i doubt she would be a good match. I would wonder why all her relationships did not last long. If we're both in our fourties and single then yeah its fine.
Original post by saeed97
No
لا
לא
нет
没有
κανένα
नहीं
いいえ
ਕੋਈ ਵੀ

That says anyone, not no. :colonhash:
Original post by drowzee
That says anyone, not no. :colonhash:

Have a go at google translate.
Original post by saeed97
Have a go at google translate.

Google translate isn't always reliable, and I speak, read and write fluent Punjabi.
Errrrr.....

No
Original post by drowzee
Google translate isn't always reliable, and I speak, read and write fluent Punjabi.

I know lol. And i speak, read and wirte fluent English. Checkmate.
Original post by MAINE.
lol what? think there's something up with your eyes mate - you're completely misinterpreting the chart.

How?
(edited 8 years ago)
Why is it such a problem if a woman has a sexual history or has had multiple sexual partners. Some attitudes to female sexuality are medieval. Get a grip.
Hoes be hoeing
Original post by jam277
Hoes be hoeing

No, but I would rate her honesty.

The last position you would want to be in is if you were to marry her and THEN she would tell you how many previous encounters she would have had. That is what I call a blow.
Original post by TheGuyReturns

Defo been drinking some of this.
By the time you're old enough to get married, number is largely irrelevant (Unless you're on say, over 80. Then you might have issues)
if i liked women then yeah sure
Yeah I would, it makes no difference to me
Not getting married.

Latest