The Student Room Group

To those who have received uni offers....?

Basically y'all who got University offers so far for 2016; can you share where you got the unconditional/conditional offers from and what kind of AS/ predicted A2 grades you had to get the offer!!
I received my first offer almost two weeks ago. It was a conditional offer of AAB, with an A in English Literature, to study English Literature at Cardiff University (with deferred entry). My A2 Predicted grades are A*AA, and my AS grades were AABB.

Hope this helps :smile:

Original post by ameliapond13
Basically y'all who got University offers so far for 2016; can you share where you got the unconditional/conditional offers from and what kind of AS/ predicted A2 grades you had to get the offer!!
Reply 2
Original post by RebeccaTheWhovia
I received my first offer almost two weeks ago. It was a conditional offer of AAB, with an A in English Literature, to study English Literature at Cardiff University (with deferred entry). My A2 Predicted grades are A*AA, and my AS grades were AABB.

Hope this helps :smile:

thank you for replying! and good luck thats amazing!! :smile: how did you specify that you wanted a deferred entry may I ask?
Reply 3
I just got an unconditional offer to study Philosophy at Birmingham. My AS grades were AAAA and I'm predicted A*A*A* for A2.

EDIT: It's only unconditional if I firm it though. If I choose it as my insurance the offer is AAB.

And I also have an offer from Manchester - ABB.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TTWNGCBC
I just got an unconditional offer to study Philosophy at Birmingham. My AS grades were AAAA and I'm predicted A*A*A* for A2.

That's amazing, well done!
Reply 5
Original post by cherryred90s
That's amazing, well done!

Thank you!
Original post by ameliapond13

I got conditional offers from Manchester and Newcastle for Law (both AAA). I got AAAA at AS and am predicted A*A*A at A2. Where are you applying and for what course?
Reply 7
Conditionals at Bath and UCL for natsci, A*AA, got AAAAAA at AS and predicted A*A*A*A*A (The A is in general studies lmao)
I got a conditional offer (AAA) from Durham last week for Biological Sciences! :smile: I got AAAA at AS, and I am predicted A*A*A* for A2.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending