The Student Room Group

I dare you to press paste in response to this thread

Scroll to see replies

'as weak as water'
Original post by Mal Baadshah
Because I just joined the internet today and work at a call centre in Mumbai.

...and your first idea was to join The Student Room? Won't even ask...
Original post by WoodyMKC
...and your first idea was to join The Student Room? Won't even ask...

Yes. I am 82 years old, let me live young handsome goreh.
Wistar rats receiving CMS treatment for four weeks showed a variety of depression-like behavioral changes, including a significant reduction in sucrose preference and locomotion. Real-time RT-PCR was used to analyze the transcriptional regulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines (IL-1β, TNF-α, IL-6, and IL-18) and anti-inflammatory cytokines (IL-10, IL-4 and TGF-β) in hippocampus, cortex, hypothalamus and spleen. The result showed high expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-1β, TNF-α and IL-6, and low expression of anti-inflammatory cytokines TGF-β and IL-10, thus higher ratio of TNF-α/IL-10 and IL-6/IL-10 in the brain of animal exposed to CMS. Simultaneously, brain derived neurotrophic factor mRNA decreased significantly in the hippocampus and hypothalamus of stressed rats.
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
i was seriously freaking out at first- i thought it was a notice for something legal. like the goose police were finally on your tail

The hell have you done?
\frac{d}{dx}\left(y\right)+9\:=\:x\left(y-3\right)
Reply 47
Arkona Becken
Posted from TSR Mobile

Richard snige misbrug røv i luften, som om hovedet af en galning, og samlede emissioner uden at kræve en skør gul hat.

Ah yes, a Google Translate experiment to see how badly it would mangle a sentence. The answer: relatively terribly.
Original post by Mal Baadshah
Yes. I am 82 years old, let me live young handsome goreh.

None of my business, crack on lad :biggrin:
Original post by WoodyMKC
None of my business, crack on lad :biggrin:

Lad? How rude. I am an 82 yr old woman.
梛(なぎ)
accused went beyond a mere matter of compensation between subject
wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft ****. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil ****, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.
me when feeling suspiciously relaxed: what responsibility have i forgotten

> I was on tumblr, and wanted to share it with a friend. :tongue:
I was going to, but my uni checks against plagiarism and I don't want my to fail my essay in that manner. :|
Reply 58
and even more spe

Quick Reply

Latest