The Student Room Group

Guys prefer Blondes? Blondes have more fun?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by VannR
No, not at all. I just find it completely unattractive.

Long, straight/wavy brunette, dark brown or black hair is absolutely beautiful to me. :smile:

oh, in my honest opinion I do think that all hair colours are beautiful but being olive skinned and brunette people always assume I have brown eyes and say its weird that I don't so I think generally your eye colour and skin tone etc have a big effect in whether blonde hair or brown hair suit a person better, idk, but what I do know is that the blonde thing is probably just a stereotype in overdrive, like the blondes and dumb stereotype:tongue:
Reply 41
Original post by saeed97
I prefer brunette/black hair, i dislike blonde hair.

I didn't realise brunette hair was liked so much, I have obviously misjudged the whole thing
Reply 42
Original post by tsrabby
I didn't realise brunette hair was liked so much, I have obviously misjudged the whole thing

Calm down matey, world wide preference are not monotonous, the question you asked was silly from the start. And if you're that insecure about hair colour go and get it dyed. Being a brunette in no way, shape or form will inhibit the amount of D you'll get in comparison to a blonde.
Reply 43
Original post by saeed97
Calm down matey, world wide preference are not monotonous, the question you asked was silly from the start. And if you're that insecure about hair colour go and get it dyed. Being a brunette in no way, shape or form will inhibit the amount of D you'll get in comparison to a blonde.

you have clearly misjudged that one comment, my question sparked from a well known book and a movie called Gentlemen prefer blondes (I think its 1950's) anyway, I was just wondering how true it is due to me having heard numerous people that I know comment on it many times, nobody mentioned the amount of 'D' and I didn't say I was insecure about being brunette either so please don't be rude about the situation, pipe down
I prefer blondes, I think. Or the dark haired / perfect pale skinned type.
Reply 45
Conclusion: some guys like blondes; some guys don't.

</thread>
Original post by tsrabby
All I ever hear is, I prefer blondes but if she's brunette and has a good personality as well I might make an exception. or blonde girls are hotter. Maybe the people saying this are immature I don't know but speaking from a brunettes perspective I would be lying if I said it didn't grind on me because I know of a lot of brunettes that are very pretty and they don't get a look in, why is that?
I'm just wondering I mean everyone is beautiful, etc etc but I just don't understand why brunettes or gingers don't get the same recognition its like as soon as she's blonde she is instantly the hottest girl ever, is that just the case in my neck of the woods or ????

I prefer the OP

:colondollar:
I couldn't care less about hair colour, and never got the fuss over it tbh. If someone's attractive then they will be whether they're blonde, brunette, a redhead, etc.
Reply 48
Original post by apronedsamurai
I prefer the OP

:colondollar:

sorry what's an OP? I'm a newbie, I only joined today:s-smilie:
Original post by tsrabby
All I ever hear is, I prefer blondes but if she's brunette and has a good personality as well I might make an exception. or blonde girls are hotter. Maybe the people saying this are immature I don't know but speaking from a brunettes perspective I would be lying if I said it didn't grind on me because I know of a lot of brunettes that are very pretty and they don't get a look in, why is that?
I'm just wondering I mean everyone is beautiful, etc etc but I just don't understand why brunettes or gingers don't get the same recognition its like as soon as she's blonde she is instantly the hottest girl ever, is that just the case in my neck of the woods or ????

I find brunettes far more attractive. I find blondes almost tacky :wink:
Original post by tsrabby

Original poster,

I agree.
Reply 51
Original post by judogainz
Original poster,

I agree.

this just god a little awkward haha, thanks everyone for your comments :tongue:
Original post by tsrabby

OP=Original Poster (i.e. person who started the/a thread).
Reply 53
Original post by VannR
Conclusion: some guys like blondes; some guys don't.

</thread>

Asians and blacks prefer blondes, it seems.
Reply 54
Original post by apronedsamurai
OP=Original Poster (i.e. person who started the/a thread).

oh,
:blush:
Reply 55
Original post by judogainz
Original poster,

I agree.

:blush:
thanks I guess:tongue:
Reply 56
Original post by Josb
Asians and blacks prefer blondes, it seems.

hmm, never noticed that before but okay,
also does anyone know how to close a thread?
Original post by tsrabby

Although I think it's far-fetched, I read somewhere that some believe preference for blonds is evolutionary. Blond hair darkens with age (before one goes grey obvs) so logically, this would mean that someone with lighter and thus blonder hair is younger and has more reproductive life left and therefore more reproductive prospects.
Reply 58
Original post by tsrabby

also does anyone know how to close a thread?

We have to insult each other, preferably by making homophobic or antisemitic remarks.
Original post by tsrabby

Rarity? illusion of hairlessness on the body? dunno, doesn't really apply to fake blondes. Maybe it's just of a more feminine hair colour.

At least they have the stereotype that blondes are stupid to balance it out a bit.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending