The Student Room Group

scared to go out :(

I've gotten myself in a major pickle and need some wordsof wisdom or guidance to see which path to take.... Basically ive been involvedsexually with a guy on off for four years a general bad egg -alcoholic,compulsive liar,thief etc.

Anyway he has never been full on honest with me on a no of occasions hehas made out he was single but wasn’t. I woke up one night to someone bashingat the door only to be punched several times in the face by his then girlfriendthat was a few years ago.

I went with him again in April only for his thengirlfriend to find out and kick him out only for his ex gf from several yearsago to come back into his life and is also general nasty piece of work - shebefriended me when I first met him when I

told her he had been with me andanother woman who he later moved in with. We ended up falling out as was using me to get one over on me andhim. She is married with a child.

I really don’t know why but since April I have beenpassing on info to the ex from the womans husband in order for her to use itagainst them as really don’t like the one he is with now. I

bumped into the guy in question two weeksago only for us to have a drunken thumble for him to then kick me out anddiscovering he has stolen money from my purse. Me being drunk and stupid I messaged the ex gf only for her to kick offand to tell everyone in my local pub what had happened and that im a slag andhave disgraced myself etc etc.

That was two weeks ago I have kept a low key but I am nowscared to go out :frown: I am worried as I will be confronted verbally as somepeople are genuinely not pleased with me going as far as asking my friend toditch me as a friend. I was due to goout Saturday but physically felt I couldn’t. What do I do didn’t think the ex would kick up as much fuss as she has.
Not much you can do. Just lay low and don't get involved with him or his exes in any way. Block them on everything
Reply 2
You shouldn't have engaged with this woman, you provoked her, why did you continue to mess around with this guy and then message her? Your actions were very unwise, I hope you have learned from this. After the incident of getting punched by some other woman you should have gone to the police and then had nothing to do with him but instead you carried on with him and got involved with yet more people. I don't think you are innocent in this.

Your only options are to contact police if you fear for your safety then block everyone involved and accept some people may now judge you but you have to take responsibility for that as it's your own doing.

The other option is to continue indulging in this childish game. Don't reduce your behaviour to Jeremy Kyle style drama - it doesn't look exciting and intense, it just makes you look very common. Sorry.
You are the average of the people you associate with most. Stop associating with such people and you won't have these issues. Get new friends who don't have these traits.
Oh god, change your font first.
Reply 5
I'd just move away.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by AvaAdore
You shouldn't have engaged with this woman, you provoked her, why did you continue to mess around with this guy and then message her? Your actions were very unwise, I hope you have learned from this. After the incident of getting punched by some other woman you should have gone to the police and then had nothing to do with him but instead you carried on with him and got involved with yet more people. I don't think you are innocent in this.

Your only options are to contact police if you fear for your safety then block everyone involved and accept some people may now judge you but you have to take responsibility for that as it's your own doing.

The other option is to continue indulging in this childish game. Don't reduce your behaviour to Jeremy Kyle style drama - it doesn't look exciting and intense, it just makes you look very common. Sorry.

The woman who punched me is the woman I was passing on info my bad and should never of done it! Just I guess had bee in bonet in way I was treated in past by the girl he's bk with now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending