The Student Room Group

What's the turn off?

Guys, after hooking up with a girl twice, what's the thing that makes you not want to see/ sleep with her again?
He probably just wanted some casual fun and is breaking it off so the girl doesnt get attached
Reply 2
Original post by georgiaswift
He probably just wanted some casual fun and is breaking it off so the girl doesnt get attached

but why twice, i thought casual fun was just a one night thing..unless he's the one getting attached? just curious I just think it's always the female who is labelled as the "attached one" whereas , it could be the guy as well.
Original post by Anonymous
but why twice, i thought casual fun was just a one night thing..unless he's the one getting attached? just curious I just think it's always the female who is labelled as the "attached one" whereas , it could be the guy as well.

The second time could be because he knows you're willing, so he doesn't have to try very hard. Yes females are often labelled as the 'attached one', and so many - especially men - believe it, thus why I'm saying he broke it off to stop you getting attached. If he was getting attached, surely he wouldn't want to stop, because he'd want to keep seeing you
The thing is that I, and everyone else who may comment, am only speculating. None of us know the reason
Reply 5
Original post by georgiaswift
The thing is that I, and everyone else who may comment, am only speculating. None of us know the reason

no it's fine, i appreciate it
Original post by Anonymous
Guys, after hooking up with a girl twice, what's the thing that makes you not want to see/ sleep with her again?

-Being creepy and obsessive
-Being a psycho/sadist
-Being a dominatrix/feminazi
-Being a furry or something else niche and weird.
-Lots, lots more...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending