The Student Room Group

Should I keep my socks on?

So I am going to sleep for a couple of hours. It is raining heavily and windy outside. So I am going to enjoy listening to the weather as I fall asleep.

I don't want to get too hot so I am going to take my T-shirt and trousers off. I have an extra blanket at the foot of my bed to keep my feet warm at night. So my question is should I take my socks off so I don't get too hot, or should I leave them on as it is cold weather? :h:
Reply 1
Original post by william walker
So I am going to sleep for a couple of hours. It is raining heavily and windy outside. So I am going to enjoy listening to the weather as I fall asleep.

I don't want to get too hot so I am going to take my T-shirt and trousers off. I have an extra blanket at the foot of my bed to keep my feet warm at night. So my question is should I take my socks off so I don't get too hot, or should I leave them on as it is cold weather? :h:

keep one sock on for your right foot, put the other sock over your willy to keep it warm
Always keep socks on.
Reply 4
Off - let your feet be FREE and warm in the blanket :tongue:
I don't know how anyone can not wear socks in bed. I hate the feeling of cold bedsheets on my ankles.
Reply 6
One sock on. On sock off.
Reply 7
Original post by aamirac
One sock on. On sock off.

exactly, one sock on your right foot, the other sock off and then on your willy to keep it warm
no the question is should the socks keep you on
Reply 9
I feel like the only person who really hates wearing socks unless I'm going to be outside (with shoes on) for a few hours.

I never wear them to bed ever everrr
Reply 10
Watching this thread.
Original post by Inexorably
I feel like the only person who really hates wearing socks unless I'm going to be outside (with shoes on) for a few hours.

I never wear them to bed ever everrr

I never wear socks unless going outside either. :smile: Can't stand wearing them to bed!

Quick Reply

Latest