The Student Room Group

Is getting a christmas card for my crush a good idea?

I could get her a card then write will you go out with me at the bottom then leave her over christmas to think about it.
I'm going to have to say no to this idea. If someone has to think about dating you over a period of time then the feeling isn't mutual. Just tell her don't wait to Christmas, she might be snapped up by Christmas.
I don't recommend this... It would be super awkward for her to reject if she felt like doing so. Her friends and family may also see and she might not want this. How about asking her face to face instead or flirting until it leads to the question?
Reply 3
Original post by fishflake
I don't recommend this... It would be super awkward for her to reject if she felt like doing so. Her friends and family may also see and she might not want this. How about asking her face to face instead or flirting until it leads to the question?

Im too shy to do that. I just like her so so so so so so so so so muchh
Original post by Forumaddict
Im too shy to do that. I just like her so so so so so so so so so muchh

Well, life includes risks, if you feel as if she will say yes, go for it aye? Good luck. She might find it sweet.
Reply 5
Original post by fishflake
Well, life includes risks, if you feel as if she will say yes, go for it aye? Good luck. She might find it sweet.

Asking a girl out is the most difficult thing ever
Original post by Forumaddict
Asking a girl out is the most difficult thing ever

So i've heard. Wasn't saying it wasn't, but if he likes this girl so much then... Go for it?
Reply 7
Does she know about your forum addiction tho?

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by Jenx301
Does she know about your forum addiction tho?

Spoiler

I used to go on forums for 4-5 hours a day and make threads about her and how amazing and perfect she is. Now I onoy spend 1 hour a day on forums my addiction is mostly cured
i used cards in the past
christmas cards, i keep versions of my business cars with a flirty message on to give to people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending