The Student Room Group

I’ve got a crush and I think he is straight

I’ve got a crush on a guy (I’m a guy) and I know he has had a girlfriend in the past but I’m hoping he is bi at least. he is so nice to me, he is so kind and the other day we made eye contact and smiled and asked if I’m all prepared for Christmas. Is it likely I’m being completely delusional or is there a chance he might like me?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I’ve got a crush on a guy (I’m a guy) and I know he has had a girlfriend in the past but I’m hoping he is bi at least. he is so nice to me, he is so kind and the other day we made eye contact and smiled and asked if I’m all prepared for Christmas. Is it likely I’m being completely delusional or is there a chance he might like me?

maybe at some point start a conversation confiding in him about your own personality, and casually drop in a question of, have you ever liked a guy before? that might at least help you find out whether he's bi or not.
Reply 2
Original post by elemenohpee
maybe at some point start a conversation confiding in him about your own personality, and casually drop in a question of, have you ever liked a guy before? that might at least help you find out whether he's bi or not.

This sounds good although I am so shy ahaha and he is my supervisor in work. Thanks so much for your reply

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending