The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Like the 20 year old virgin I am
Original post by PusE
Really happy. Had such a lovely day today!

[scroll] Wait...so you posted this comment at roughly 1:30am last night...??? How is this possible...

Btw I'm really happy too, I had an amazing day with you (technically an amazing half day oops), you're so lovely and wonderful :smile: just an amazing day, I love spending time with you, and I miss you already [/scroll]
Original post by PusE
Really happy. Had such a lovely day today!

Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
[scroll] Wait...so you posted this comment at roughly 1:30am last night...??? How is this possible...

Btw I'm really happy too, I had an amazing day with you (technically an amazing half day oops), you're so lovely and wonderful :smile: just an amazing day, I love spending time with you, and I miss you already [/scroll]

Idk if you actually met each other, but if so that's so cute!! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8143
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
Wait...so you posted this comment at roughly 1:30am last night...??? How is this possible...

Btw I'm really happy too, I had an amazing day with you (technically an amazing half day oops), you're so lovely and wonderful :smile: just an amazing day, I love spending time with you, and I miss you already

Yeah haha, I was lying down beside you :smile: aw babe, you're really sweet! Sweeter than the popcorn I bought for us for tonight!
Reply 8144
Original post by ravioliyears
Idk if you actually met each other, but if so that's so cute!! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's my boyfriend :smile: been together for 16 months! Thanks girl :h:
Frustrated, because people are talking **** about 'asexuality'.
Original post by PusE
Yeah haha, I was lying down beside you :smile: aw babe, you're really sweet! Sweeter than the popcorn I bought for us for tonight!

[scroll] Ohhhh was this before or after you got rekt? You're really CutE. Omg did you get us some butterkiss toffee popcorn?! :yum: I can't wait to come home and give you a hug and kiss you :kiss2:btw I'm sucking the lolly you gave me, it's so delicious!!! :fart: [/scroll]
content with my life
Chuffed. Just ordered some new headphones and they're absolutely sick
Jealous.
wp_ss_20151129_0001.png
I'm feeling scared 😔
I have so much regrets one lot of things
I feel sometimes used and taken advantage of!!!
Tired. Wanderlust
Quite good but a tad tired

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lovely :u:
Must :work:
Tired//Exhausted/ Drowsy :yawn:
Original post by Incredible97
Tired//Exhausted/ Drowsy :yawn:

:colonhash:
Excited 😎
woke up feeling sick and going back to sleep :frown:
Original post by *Deidre*