The Student Room Group

I've 3 exam papers coming: do you think I'll pass? :(

I've 3 exam papers coming; the papers are:
(1) Introduction to Procrastinations
(2) Procrastination, Society and users like Awesome Genius: A 21st Century Conundrum

an elective:
(3) Advanced Procrastination using TSR

How should I succeed? I really want a 2:1 each :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Seems like we're sitting the same papers man. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Fiduciam
Seems like we're sitting the same papers man. Good luck!

How do you study? I've just too many books and it's been distracting me from studying Intro. to Procrastinations!
Original post by kka25
How do you study? I've just too many books and it's been distracting me from studying Intro. to Procrastinations!

Tbh, I skipped Intro to Procrastinations cause I did that years ago in like my GCSEs, right now I'm delving into Advanced Procrastination, it covers so many topics - like mobile phones, YouTube, stuffIonlycareaboutwhenstudying and so on. Not sure i'll be able to fit it all in before the exam.
Reply 4
Looks like you're on track for first there mate.
Reply 5
Original post by Fiduciam
Tbh, I skipped Intro to Procrastinations cause I did that years ago in like my GCSEs, right now I'm delving into Advanced Procrastination, it covers so many topics - like mobile phones, YouTube, stuffIonlycareaboutwhenstudying and so on. Not sure i'll be able to fit it all in before the exam.

I'm going to fail Intro to Procrastinations because I took Intro to Drawing and Doodles during my GCSEs only! :bawling:
Reply 6
Original post by ubisoft
Looks like you're on track for first there mate.

Have you taken any of the subjects? Could you offer me some help? :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest