London

Scroll to see replies

any law offers
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by galatasaray1905
any law offers

Yep, they've begun to come out - I got mine 11/12, and I sent my application out very early in October :smile:
Reply 542
I am applying for PPE and have just received an email inviting me to an offer holders open day in 2016, however my ucas track hasn't changed nor my King's portal. Has anyone else received this email or does anyone know what it means?
Original post by vjcx
I am applying for PPE and have just received an email inviting me to an offer holders open day in 2016, however my ucas track hasn't changed nor my King's portal. Has anyone else received this email or does anyone know what it means?

Hey, I am also applying for PPE and have received the same email. I wonder what it means...
Hi guys. I have applied to kings to study Adult nursing in 2016 and they've gotten in touch, which is good. I have been asked to send proof that i have been resident in the uk in the past 3 years. Is my bank statement enough for this as i dont have a mortgage or bills (i'm a live in nanny!). Thanks xx
Original post by williamfichtner
Hey, I am also applying for PPE and have received the same email. I wonder what it means...

I am also in the same situation. I clicked on the 'Book here' and it said this: "Now that you hold an offer to study at King's College London we would like to invite you to the Strand Campus to find out more about King’s and your chosen degree. You will have the chance to attend a session on your subject, where you will have the chance to meet academics and other students from your department, and will be able to speak to many of the student services departments here at the university."

However, I have not received anything saying that I have an offer. Hope this is good news!
Reply 546
Original post by ntanationa
I am also in the same situation. I clicked on the 'Book here' and it said this: "Now that you hold an offer to study at King's College London we would like to invite you to the Strand Campus to find out more about King’s and your chosen degree. You will have the chance to attend a session on your subject, where you will have the chance to meet academics and other students from your department, and will be able to speak to many of the student services departments here at the university."

However, I have not received anything saying that I have an offer. Hope this is good news!

Fingers crossed its good news for us then. Did you go ahead and book tickets? I booked some for the first date.
Original post by vjcx
Fingers crossed its good news for us then. Did you go ahead and book tickets? I booked some for the first date.

I haven't. I'm an international student, so I don't think I'll get the chance to travel to London in feb or march.
Reply 548
Just got an offer to study English Language & Linguistics, they asked for AAB. Anyone else applied for English?
Reply 549
Hi! I received an email inviting me to some kind of information day for "offer holders" in 2016. However, I haven't received an offer for my chosen course (PPE) yet. Can any of you help me here?
Thanks very much :smile:
Original post by Lazy96
Just got an offer to study English Language & Linguistics, they asked for AAB. Anyone else applied for English?

Yep, I received an offer to study English they've asked for AAA though
Original post by MrJP
Hi! I received an email inviting me to some kind of information day for "offer holders" in 2016. However, I haven't received an offer for my chosen course (PPE) yet. Can any of you help me here?

Same here!!:s-smilie:
I got an unconditional offer to study International Relations a few days ago. I'm not sure if I will actually attend, since I'm an American student, but it's nice to know I got into KCL!
I've received an email inviting me to attend offer holder days, but I haven't been made an offer yet. I've noticed that there's quite a few of you out there who have gotten the same email. I'm applying for PPE. What do you guys think it is? I'm betting it's probably a system glitch. Fingers crossed either way.
Original post by MrJP

Interesting! Perhaps you have an offer on the way!
Original post by TitanCream
Interesting! Perhaps you have an offer on the way!

I hope so! I think it's some sort of glitch because others have gotten it too.
Original post by vossari
I hope so! I think it's some sort of glitch because others have gotten it too.

What date does it say for the offer holders day on your email?

I've received an offer from KCL but no offer holders day email
Original post by Windies
What date does it say for the offer holders day on your email?

I've received an offer from KCL but no offer holders day email

It says that there are open days for offer holders on the 10th of February, and 3rd and 10th of March. I can send you the email if you'd like.
Hi I'm an American student and I received an unconditional offer from KCL for International Relations. I have heard that KCL accommodation fills up pretty quickly and you should send in your housing application as soon as possible to make sure you get a place. The problem for me is, I don't hear back from other American universities until mid-March so I won't be able to know which uni I will be going to until then. If I accept the offer on UCAS and submit a housing application, is it binding and would I have to pay the deposit? Would I still be able to back out of it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(edited 8 years ago)
Have got an offer from King's and it is my favourite uni.

Hoping to study for BMus but will need AAA.

Got AABE in AS last year...

Do-able, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest