The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dairychocolate
#shallow

By bereham I meant to them. Hum unke layak nahin hai :cry2: Unki zindagi barbaad karne se maut achi hogi humare liye :redface:

:rofl:
Depressed, sad, lonely, stressed, angry
Original post by Indeterminate
By bereham I meant to them. Hum unke layak nahin hai :cry2: Unki zindagi barbaad karne se maut achi hogi humare liye :redface:

looool nice save.
Heartbroken.
Original post by nucdev
Never realized I had such a weak chhota bhai - where did I go wrong with you? :frown:
Can't even handle a gaonwali!

Tell me chhote, what kind of kunwari kudi do you prefer?

Well, I do have a few preferences, as it happens.

Spoiler

Well, I do have a few preferences, as it happens.

Spoiler

LMAO at "Domestic skills are not required". Don't be silly; you can't put that stress on your parents to train her up - they'll complain to you that "uske maa baap ne kuch nahi sikhaya bas bhej diya"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm feeling exhausted because my dog decided that instead of going to bed, she wanted me to chase her round the house for half an hour lol
Original post by moeeahmed
Depressed, sad, lonely, stressed, angry

I know how you're feeling, hope you're ok :redface:
Original post by nucdev
LMAO at "Domestic skills are not required". Don't be silly; you can't put that stress on your parents to train her up - they'll complain to you that "uske maa baap ne kuch nahi sikhaya bas bhej diya"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, all I ask is that she's self-sufficient in addition to the other things :h:

Ok, all I ask is that she's self-sufficient in addition to the other things :h:

Better.

Got the perfect girl in mind then.
Gujju girl chalegi?
Original post by nucdev
Better.

Got the perfect girl in mind then.
Gujju girl chalegi?

Ofc, usse kya fark padta hai :h:

Go on....
Ofc, usse kya fark padta hai :h:

Go on....

So open minded.

Everything you wanted, not to mention that she'll PROPER desify you. Though she may need your help in domestic chores:

Spoiler

Original post by nucdev
So open minded.

Everything you wanted, not to mention that she'll PROPER desify you. Though she may need your help in domestic chores:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Pessimistic :frown:
Original post by enaayrah
Pessimistic :frown:

:console:

How come?
I'm stressed out :frown:

We have AS mock exams this week and I feel completely unprepared - I've kind of been procrastinating more than usual over the last couple of weeks and I missed the last two weeks of school due to being on Spanish exchange in Spain, so I've been trying to catch up all of the work and revise at the same time, which really hasn't been going very well :frown:
:console:

How come?

I think it's just new year blues :frown:

Spoiler

Loooool chalo maaf kar diya

Will she do?

Spoiler

Original post by enaayrah
I think it's just new year blues :frown:

You've absolutely nothing to be pessimistic about. You're starting uni this year and you should be looking forward to the new challenges ahead :biggrin:

Original post by nucdev
Loooool chalo maaf kar diya

Will she do?

Spoiler

Hum sirf shakal pe nahin jaate :hand: Personality is important too. Btw she looks a bit too old for me :redface:
You've absolutely nothing to be pessimistic about. You're starting uni this year and you should be looking forward to the new challenges ahead :biggrin:

Hum sirf shakal pe nahin jaate :hand: Personality is important too. Btw she looks a bit too old for me :redface:

Aha, I guess so :redface:

Are you arranging yourself with a desi girl over TSR? :s-smilie:

Latest