The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by curiousduck
no its been too long and nothing has changed im just done

if a professional couldn't even help i doubt you can but thanks anyway.

It wasn't the professional that managed to get through to me:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Suprisingly good. Much better than the last few days....
Original post by Andy98
It wasn't the professional that managed to get through to me:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

what helped you?
what helped you?

Funnily enough it was actually someone who reached out to me online

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Funnily enough it was actually someone who reached out to me online

Posted from TSR Mobile

a lot of people online have tried but it never really helps permanently. I'll feel better for a couple days and that's it...
a lot of people online have tried but it never really helps permanently. I'll feel better for a couple days and that's it...

Actually, now I think about it; yeah I guess you're right, they do just keep me grounded

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Actually, now I think about it; yeah I guess you're right, they do just keep me grounded

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah :sad:
I want someone to shoot me in the head. I've never felt worst. And that is including the time I tried to kill myself :h:

I know how you feel, me too :hugs:
currently, I am annoyed after reading the 'guys are not worthy' thread.
yeah :sad:

I don't know you, but suicide is not the answer. It's never the answer. I'm sure that you have so, so much to live for. I know you'll have times where things feel so bleak, but honestly, there are people who can help you get through this. Don't lose hope :smile:
Pissed
Feel like crying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lebnan
Bengali Girls are so beautiful and they get to marry one or two or three or even four.
So pissed:angry:

:rofl:
Whaaat?! Since when are Bengali girls allowed to marry more than one guy? My mum and dad never told me this. Looks like I need to have a serious talk with them before I get hitched. :colonhash:
****ty, I know I'm going to fail a test on Tuesday :cry:
One of those nights where a cup of tea and a warm bed will do me good. Really in a relaxed mood, but looking forward to actually getting up before noon for once and doing a lot of work :yy:
Original post by MrDystopia
One of those nights where a cup of tea and a warm bed will do me good. Really in a relaxed mood, but looking forward to actually getting up before noon for once and doing a lot of work :yy:

Spoiler

I know the feeling! I just woke up (all hail your awesomely effed up body clocks) but I know I should sleep and get work done at noon. 😧
Do you have a lot of work to do?
Original post by somemightsay888
****ty, I know I'm going to fail a test on Tuesday :cry:

Don't say that! Best of luck, just try and stay positive! Stressing out doesn't benefit anyone. :hugs:
Original post by Mochassassin

Spoiler

I know the feeling! I just woke up (all hail your awesomely effed up body clocks) but I know I should sleep and get work done at noon. 😧
Do you have a lot of work to do?

Spoiler

Plenty, but thankfully uni isn't till next week and I don't have any exams when I get back. So I can just do a load this week and next week and slowly catch up. Kinda just used the entire holiday to chill :tongue: You?
**** my life, **** this world, **** everything

Spoiler

Original post by Lord Samosa
**** my life, **** this world, **** everything

Spoiler

Omg what happened? :frown:

Latest