The Student Room Group

Does anybody here vape?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by frankieboy
Vapour is not 'fake smoke' you ignoramous.

You're obviously one of those rather simple people that can't understand how anyone would do something that you wouldn't do, or that you don't understand.

I was going to argue but I looked at their post history and lilylf is literally a child.
Original post by frankieboy
Vapour is not 'fake smoke' you ignoramous.

You're obviously one of those rather simple people that can't understand how anyone would do something that you wouldn't do, or that you don't understand.

ffs :biggrin:

Great post.
Original post by JustANormalGuy
You are looking down on them, because they dont want to inhale the toxic air your sh*itty cigarettes leave? Wow. You can ruin your lungs, and your life, but dont look down on others, because they dont want theirs get ruined BY YOU. Such stupid ignorance.
And yes, many cancer is based on smoke, many people (i know some too) got cancer, because of smoking.

You have a very weird way of looking at things :lol:

I'd look down on them for calling themselves non-smokers but having no qualms about nicking my baccy when they're pissed. It's shows a serious flaw in their personality if they're willing to adhere to a certain lifestyle yet completely forsake it after having a couple of drinks.
Considering I made that fairly obvious, your reading comprehension must be real **** if failed to grasp that.
Original post by Drunk Punx

I'd look down on them for calling themselves non-smokers but having no qualms about nicking my baccy when they're pissed. It's shows a serious flaw in their personality if they're willing to adhere to a certain lifestyle yet completely forsake it after having a couple of drinks.
Considering I made that fairly obvious, your reading comprehension must be real **** if failed to grasp that.

Oh well, not having english as my first language i didnt get a word from "nicking my baccy", so i googled it, and it didnt mean what they wrote down after all. . .
Sorry, my bad.

I also take back what i said, wouldn't have responded in that way if i knew it didnt mean that, sorry again.
(edited 8 years ago)

Being a non-smoker isn't really a lifestyle, it's just kind of the default for when you're born not smoking, don't smoke as a kid, and carry on not smoking as an adult. There are lots of things I do when I'm drinking that I wouldn't usually do like slurring my speech, talking to random women and sometimes smoking. People offer me tobacco and cigarettes sometimes, so they can't be that mad about it.

I mean it sucks that people are asking you for stuff and not giving you anything in return, but if they're friends it should even out right?
Original post by Vixen47
:gah: That's it. You've sold me.

I've never had a cigarette in my life but I'll happily become a vaper! Is "vaper" a thing? I'm making it a thing. I'm a vaper! :ahee:

You mean vapist, surely?
Original post by SmashConcept
There are lots of things I do when I'm drinking that I wouldn't usually do like slurring my speech, talking to random women and sometimes smoking.

Hmmm. I do all those things when I'm not drinking. You got me worried now....

Original post by Good bloke
You mean vapist, surely?

'Vapologist' or 'Vapeur' if you're being all cosmopolitan about it.

Alchemist Cupboard FTW. Just put another order in.

Has anyone tried this :

https://www.blacknote.com/

Damn expensive, but looks interesting.

Also, Triphammer's good too. I must get round to ordering some more of his stuff.
Original post by SmashConcept
Being a non-smoker isn't really a lifestyle, it's just kind of the default for when you're born not smoking, don't smoke as a kid, and carry on not smoking as an adult. There are lots of things I do when I'm drinking that I wouldn't usually do like slurring my speech, talking to random women and sometimes smoking. People offer me tobacco and cigarettes sometimes, so they can't be that mad about it.

I mean it sucks that people are asking you for stuff and not giving you anything in return, but if they're friends it should even out right?

Yeah totally, I agree with you. When I say "look down on" I didn't really mean with scorn or anything, I just find it irksome.

Having said that, when you tell someone that you don't smoke then it means that you opt out of the whole "smoking" thing, and in doing so you categorise yourself as a non-smoker. Maybe "lifestyle" was the wrong word to use, but you see my point?

Your point about being friends and whatnot is a given, but that doesn't mean I can't make observations on their behaviour :tongue:
Having said that, when you tell someone that you don't smoke then it means that you opt out of the whole "smoking" thing, and in doing so you categorise yourself as a non-smoker. Maybe "lifestyle" was the wrong word to use, but you see my point?

I guess it depends. If you say you're a non smoker like you're bragging or something or if you bring it up for no reason, then yeah you're a tool if you go back on it after a couple of drinks. But like if someone asks you if you want to smoke after work and you say "nah I don't smoke" then I don't think that's something you have to take to your grave.

Your point about being friends and whatnot is a given, but that doesn't mean I can't make observations on their behaviour :tongue:

Fair point, lol. I think I jumped in the conversation halfway through and thought you were more mad than you actually are.
Hi guys
Pop into my youtube channel just look up The Carpvaper on YouTube, for tutorials/reviews and more , just comment and subscribe its free for any question for help in starting to Vape only to happy to help the Vape FAM my name is Stephen you may have seen me around the lake as I'm the angling Bailiff.
Cheers
(edited 7 years ago)
Picked up some .15ohm coils the other day by accident. Meant to get .5s :facepalm:

Buuuuut I got some new batteries because the old ones are giving up the ghost a bit, a new charger*, and now I just gotta work out the optimum wattage to use the coils at.

*Chargers annoy the tits off of me. Or rather, how they're advertised does. My old charger had an output of 500mA and my batteries which have a capacity of 3400mAh took ages to charge. But it's really difficult trying to find the output level of chargers on most places that sell them ¬___¬
Ended up with another 500mA charger, but apparently this one turns itself off when the batteries are fully charged. So it's not all bad :h:
Got a load of eliquid earlier (20 x 10ml - £12, should last well into next year), was expecting it to be shite as most of them cost 50p for 10ml but I'm finding it decent so far. Only used a Banana & Chocolate flavour and it's good. Shame they were only in 24mg though, a few vapes and I am done.

Did anyone see that documentary on vaping? - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5069074/ - Ratings look good...

Quick Reply

Latest