Have you ever sent someone creepy PM?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Baron Pilkington
liek dis mate?

Spoiler

Ha love it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmazingArry
Oh but you can only have one cooking at a time. It's not the most feasible business plan. Plus, you don't want white ones, you want black undies. White looks like you yanked them off a granny or a 12 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That was supposed to be the point lol
Reply 42
Oh but you can only have one cooking at a time. It's not the most feasible business plan. Plus, you don't want white ones, you want black undies. White looks like you yanked them off a granny or a 12 year old.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm assuming by one cooking you mean, whatever creep your leading on... I would disagree, there's any number of creeps out there who just need a pair of knickers which smell of lady parts for them to drizzle their honey over.
I would imagine you'd be best suited to providing a range of color options...
Original post by John55
I'm assuming by one cooking you mean, whatever creep your leading on... I would disagree, there's any number of creeps out there who just need a pair of knickers which smell of lady parts for them to drizzle their honey over.
I would imagine you'd be best suited to providing a range of color options...

Ok lets do a quick market research plea... Lads and ladies, what colours should we hypothetically put in the range?...
Reply 44
Ok lets do a quick market research plea... Lads and ladies, what colours should we hypothetically put in the range?...

I think you'd get more answers if you started a new thread. This one's pretty close to death...
Reply 45
liek dis mate?

Spoiler

I'd be quite aroused by such a message.
Original post by John55
I think you'd get more answers if you started a new thread. This one's pretty close to death...

Cba you do it. I'l butt in once in a while.
Original post by John55
I'd be quite aroused by such a message.

Kinky :colone::colone:
Reply 48
Kinky :colone::colone:

You can hurt me if you want.
Reply 49
Cba you do it. I'l butt in once in a while.

I can't do it, I'm a guy, people are just gonna asking 'where are you going to get the women to wear these knickers?'. It'll be bad for the public image of the business if I start the thread, people might think it's just me wearing the knickers. :sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:
I can send you one if you want John55 :u:
I know where you live
Original post by John55
I can't do it, I'm a guy, people are just gonna asking 'where are you going to get the women to wear these knickers?'. It'll be bad for the public image of the business if I start the thread, people might think it's just me wearing the knickers. :sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface::sexface:

I like how you're convinced we're going through with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by enaayrah
I can send you one if you want John55 :u:
I know where you live

OMG johnny ... Our first employee

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
I like how you're convinced we're going through with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean? Were business partners aren't we? This time next year when were billionaire's we'll be getting interviewed by Philip Schofield on This Morning about our ground breaking idea. RIGHT?
OMG johnny ... Our first employee

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait, what???
:rofl:
I was having a bit of a flirt with a girl on here once and I ended up PMing her some dirty messages, she was a bit taken aback at first but actually wanted to meet up. As a rule though I don't drive more than 15 miles for sex.
Original post by enaayrah
Wait, what???
:rofl:

It's just a joke don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Plenty of times
Original post by John55
What do you mean? Were business partners aren't we? This time next year when were billionaire's we'll be getting interviewed by Philip Schofield on This Morning about our ground breaking idea. RIGHT?

Yes. You're right. What's our brand name ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
I only respond to PMs unless it's to do with the MHoC

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest