On.
On!
Depends on what they are saying.
On
Reply 6
I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high functioning sociopath
ITT: OP considers himself "articulate" and is trying to boost his ego :P
Reply 8
To a certain extent. I like it when someone always knows the right word to aptly describe what they want, but superfluous use of "impressive" words frustrates me. It just comes across at some vain attempt at projecting superiority.
Reply 9
Original post by EtherealNymph22
ON. Self-confessed sapiophile.

There's a vast difference between being intelligent and having a large vocabulary.
Original post by Dheorl
To a certain extent. I like it when someone always knows the right word to aptly describe what they want, but superfluous use of "impressive" words frustrates me. It just comes across at some vain attempt at projecting superiority.

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". So maybe you could take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
Original post by Dheorl

Particularly when someone tries to 'correct' a perfectly adequate adjective :tongue: There's something to be said for those who articulate themselves with concision
On, shows confidence :h:
Original post by Anonymous
ITT: OP considers himself "articulate" and is trying to boost his ego :P

I'd argue for the contrary, but as you avoided my inquisition - then I'll avoid your anonymous declaration ;D
Definitely on. Nothing sexier than a man who is able to both comprehensively and adequately express himself.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by adesola15
Depends on what they are saying.

Mine phallus shalt bestow prodigious gratification upon thy pudenda amidst our carnal embrace.

:coma:
Original post by Dheorl
There's a vast difference between being intelligent and having a large vocabulary.

Absolutely, do you feel it to be more of an implication towards intelligence or pretentiousness?
Original post by Ridingmyego
I'd argue for the contrary, but as you avoided my inquisition - then I'll avoid your anonymous declaration ;D

enquiry*

You're trying hard, but at least you're trying. :rolleyes: On.
Original post by tiffin_bits
Definitely on. Nothing sexier than a man who is able to comprehensively express himself adequately.

Two adverbs weren't necessary, especially in two different places. :colone:

#GrammarNazismForever.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by EtherealNymph22
ON. Self-confessed sapiophile.

I'm at least 50% sapsiosexual, it can be a big plus :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending