The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Also all you paedophile apologists are scum well.
What if the boy is also 15?
Original post by Hydeman
That doesn't make it not-racist, and certainly not in its usual context. And neither does it take away from the racism of your original stereotyping of 'goras.'

Just so you know, it's against TSR rules to make racist remarks in non-English languages so it's best if you retract/delete your original statement and stop arguing with me on the presumption that I'm clueless about the language from which that term originates.

Spoiler

I don't speak Punjabi or Urdu so wouldn't be too familiar With the whole singular plural terms. We just say Goryas in gujji but whatever it's still not racist. It literally just means white people. No different to say black people or Asian people
Original post by Eveiebaby

Still wrong
Original post by Eveiebaby

Doesn't make a difference to me
Original post by Ribbit1234
I don't speak Punjabi or Urdu

It shows.

We just say Goryas in gujji but whatever it's still not racist. It literally just means white people.

Yeah, in the same way that 'cracker' means 'white person' and 'n*gger' means 'black person.' It's literal meaning is irrelevant; it's how it's usually used that matters.

Your original stereotype about 'goras' was racist and, if I were you, I'd go delete it before somebody reports it.
Well it can't have been that offensive or racist since it got repped and nobody's reported. Seriously shushhh nw and get over it.
Original post by Hydeman
It shows.

Yeah, in the same way that 'cracker' means 'white person' and 'n*gger' means 'black person.' It's literal meaning is irrelevant; it's how it's usually used that matters.

Your original stereotype about 'goras' was racist and, if I were you, I'd go delete it before somebody reports it.
Reply 247
Original post by Hydeman
It shows.

Your original stereotype of about 'goras' was racist and, if I were you, I'd go delete it before somebody reports it.

Cracker does not mean white, and ****** is a derogatory term. Gora literally means white, the colour white. It's a neutral term. It's not a slur so quit being absurd. Lol, comparing apples and oranges
(edited 8 years ago)
Well it can't have been that offensive or racist since it got repped and nobody's reported.

Given that this is an English-speaking website where not many people would recognise the racial slur and those that would are overwhelmingly inclined to agree with your racist view, that's no surprise.
Original post by Croco
Cracker does not mean white, and ****** is a derogatory term. Gora literally means white, the colour white. It's a neutral term. It's not a slur so quit being absurd. Lol, comparing apples and oranges

Suuuurre it is. I struggle to guess what your view on all this is. :rolleyes:
Reply 250
Original post by Hydeman

Of course it is. Ask any Indian or Pakistani lol.
Why would they be inclined to agree if it was racist and a bad thing to say?

Inclined to agree with your original claim that views on this issue are defined by race; not your later assertion that it wasn't racist.

Looks like you're the one who needs to sleep. Keep up, won't you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 252
Why would they be inclined to agree if it was racist and a bad thing to say?
Seriously go to sleep and stop chatting sh it

lol I saw how he was being patronising with the whole "gora is singular" looool, some of these condescending *******s crack me up
I know what u mean u halfwit but why would they be agree with my view if it was a racist comment
Original post by Hydeman
Inclined to agree with your original claim that views on this issue are defined by race; not your later assertion that it wasn't racist.

Looks like you're the one who needs to sleep. Keep up, won't you.
Original post by Hydeman

As a native speaker of Gujarati and Hindi (two Indian languages), I can confirm that the word "Gora" is a neutral term.
(edited 8 years ago)
I know what u mean u halfwit but why would they be agree with my view if it was a racist comment

Because they, like you, feel free to indulge in cheap racism when they think they can get away with it, coupled with a generally socially conservative outlook, 'halfwit.' :smile:

Original post by Croco
lol I saw how he was being patronising with the whole "gora is singular" looool, some of these condescending *******s crack me up

Sure, if it's condescending to point out that the other '****er' is using words incorrectly.
Sure, if that situation arises. But I will hopefully raise my child in a way in which this situation will not arise.
Original post by nucdev
As a native speaker of Gujarati and Hindi (two Indian languages), the word "Gora" is a neutral term.

As neutral as 'kalu', one might say.

And as a native speaker of two Indian languages, would you say that implying that white parents raise their children without morals in relation to sex is racist?
They referring to other Asians who'd understand? Now who's stereotyping and being racist.
Get away with it? I'd happily translate to any gora if they asked what it meant
Original post by Hydeman
Because they, like you, feel free to indulge in cheap racism when they think they can get away with it, coupled with a generally socially conservative outlook, 'halfwit.' :smile:

Sure, if it's condescending to point out that the other '****er' is using words incorrectly.
Trustt. He's just full of sh it, making an issue n crying about nothing

I think it's quite clear which of us is full of ****. Must be difficult being a racist. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending