The Student Room Group

I messed up bad :/

basically, i am very annoyed and frustrated with myself. i am doing psychology A2, the AQA course, and one of the units that i've done is Aggression, which at college we finished a couple of months ago.

when we started doing another topic, my psychology folder, where i keep all my notes and sheet and styff, sorted by topic, started to get full. so, i moved all my notes from the aggression topic to another folder, a folder i used at AS last year, but cleared out to put the excess notes in.

last monday, i was clearing out my room, and my AS folders, which i kept, were cluttering up some space, and i didn't need anything from them for this year, so me and my mum agreed that i should throw them away. i got all my AS folders and put them in a binliner, and threw them away in a communal skip outside my house.

here's where i messed up: the folder containing my aggression notes was a folder marked "AS..." because i used it last year. therefore, when throwing away my old AS folder, i also threw away the aggression one, with all my notes on it from this year inside it. i'm an idiot, and i am extra frustrated as i am usually very careful and don't tend to do stuff like this.

anyway, i am very worried as i've now lost all my notes on a psychology topic, and there's no way of getting them back.

anyone have any ideas of what i could do? they were mainly worksheet that i filled in in class, so i was thinking that maybe my teachers have the worksheets that we had to fill in, but already filled in witht he right answers, so they could just give them to me? any help appreciated, and i know i am an idiot!
Lol. I don't make any notes in any class. I do maths, further maths chemistry and biology. I find making your notes at home after the lesson is over consolidates your revision. You have a textbook surely, and ask your teacher to email you any powerpoints they have used to help you re-make your notes.
just make new notes, it's possible that the old ones were "vague, confusing or even wrong".
Original post by opalesecent
basically, i am very annoyed and frustrated with myself. i am doing psychology A2, the AQA course, and one of the units that i've done is Aggression, which at college we finished a couple of months ago.

when we started doing another topic, my psychology folder, where i keep all my notes and sheet and styff, sorted by topic, started to get full. so, i moved all my notes from the aggression topic to another folder, a folder i used at AS last year, but cleared out to put the excess notes in.

last monday, i was clearing out my room, and my AS folders, which i kept, were cluttering up some space, and i didn't need anything from them for this year, so me and my mum agreed that i should throw them away. i got all my AS folders and put them in a binliner, and threw them away in a communal skip outside my house.

here's where i messed up: the folder containing my aggression notes was a folder marked "AS..." because i used it last year. therefore, when throwing away my old AS folder, i also threw away the aggression one, with all my notes on it from this year inside it. i'm an idiot, and i am extra frustrated as i am usually very careful and don't tend to do stuff like this.

anyway, i am very worried as i've now lost all my notes on a psychology topic, and there's no way of getting them back.

anyone have any ideas of what i could do? they were mainly worksheet that i filled in in class, so i was thinking that maybe my teachers have the worksheets that we had to fill in, but already filled in witht he right answers, so they could just give them to me? any help appreciated, and i know i am an idiot!

Whenever I missed lectures I used to borrow notes from a classmate. Do that? Also read books?

make a copy of someone's worksheets in class? For your own notes, you'll just have to make new ones.
Reply 5
Original post by _Bright Eyes
Whenever I missed lectures I used to borrow notes from a classmate. Do that? Also read books?

but it's just notes from class, we don't have lectures at A level.
but it's just notes from class, we don't have lectures at A level.

But it's the same thing? Borrow notes from a classmate?
Reply 7
Original post by _Bright Eyes
But it's the same thing? Borrow notes from a classmate?

they'll need them to revise from. but i can try, i might photocopy them.

Quick Reply

Latest