The Student Room Group

Men, if you suddenly woke up as a female..

Guys, if you woke up as a female and had to be one for life (say your sex orientation changed so that you liked men) how would you choose to live? Would you be a girly girl, tomboy and would you want kids when older do you think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd probably just act the same as I do now...
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
(say your sex orientation changed so that you liked men)

Why can't I keep my sexual orientation towards girls? When I transform into a lady, I definitely want to be a lesbian; I don't want to be expected to suck some stinky penis.

Is this not an OK lifestyle for your scenario?
Spend the day as a lesbian?
let's be honest guys you'd just play with your boobs all day
Reply 5
Original post by The_Internet
Spend the day as a lesbian?

Do you reckon we could schedule it so that we both turn into females on the same day so that we can have lesbian sex together?
I'd like that.

Original post by picklescamp

I'd also stick a finger or two in.
Reply 6
I'd keep my orientation towards girls. Lesbian sex would be hot
Original post by Davalla
Do you reckon we could schedule it so that we both turn into females on the same day so that we can have lesbian sex together?
I'd like that.

I'd also stick a finger or two in.

Would rather a "real" girl tbh! :smile:
Original post by Davalla
Why can't I keep my sexual orientation towards girls? When I transform into a lady, I definitely want to be a lesbian; I don't want to be expected to suck some stinky penis.

This, dicks are just gross.

I'd likely also be tomboy because activities traditionally associated with femininity sound boring af to me. I'd probably just be the same as I am now, but with tits. Also f*** kids.
l

Spoiler

I would use my superior charms to extort money and sex out of stupid men. Also, I would love to see all the different kinds of clothing and fashion women can wear (even though I don't really care about fashion atm).
Original post by Zargabaath

I'd likely also be tomboy because activities traditionally associated with femininity sound boring af to me. I'd probably just be the same as I am now, but with tits. Also f*** kids.
l

Spoiler

Original post by Davalla

You don't have to suck anything. I was just expecting the guys to say 'I wouldn't want to be female as I'd still be attracted to females' and so I changed your orientation for you.
Original post by Aria Enoshima
I would use my superior charms to extort money and sex out of stupid men. Also, I would love to see all the different kinds of clothing and fashion women can wear (even though I don't really care about fashion atm).

clothing is awful these days some women walk around with those flimsy things that look like rugs.

l

Spoiler

We should be a lot more thankful for the power of the human penis and what it's capable of achieving
Original post by Daniellaaa
We should be a lot more thankful for the power of the human penis and what it's capable of achieving

The human penis is a great thing, it's just ugly af
Reply 15
Original post by picklescamp

That would be heaven. :drool:
Reply 16
Original post by Daniellaaa

What? Tell me what use does a penis have but being ugly?
The human penis is a great thing, it's just ugly af

Be sure to keep yours looking in tip top shape :sexface:
Reply 18
Suck my own toes.
Original post by rap93
What? Tell me what use does a penis have but being ugly?

Your existence

Quick Reply

Latest