The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reue
And what if you were the boys mother? Hearing that some strange woman was encouraging your son to have sex in their house rather than your own?

As I said earlier: For every mother/father who would rather it in my own home there is another father/mother who's child is then having sex in a stranger's house.

If I were the boys mother, I'd encourage him to have sex in my house. I'd want my child to be safe in both scenarios. Your point is irrelevant, in all honesty. It's obvious there will be one child having sex in a stranger's house - but it's better that it's not mine.
haha no way, only post-modern whites are ok with this kind of thing
Reply 362
Original post by celloel
If I were the boys mother, I'd encourage him to have sex in my house. I'd want my child to be safe in both scenarios. Your point is irrelevant, in all honesty. It's obvious there will be one child having sex in a stranger's house - but it's better that it's not mine.

Your selfishness does not make the point irrelevant :wink:
It's scary to think about how we were that age and thought having sex was acceptable and every parent should be chilled about it but now you're just like wtf when you grow up and truly realise how fcked up this generation is :lol:

Original post by mila1ja2volim
haha no way, only post-modern whites are ok with this kind of thing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by picklescamp
I'm 18 and I'm still not allowed :colonhash:

That's crazy. My mum doesn't like it but she accepts that I have to have sex so she tolerates it now I'm legal. Weirdly she has a much bigger objection to me masturbating than to having sex. It sometimes feels like she's deliberately trying to catch me. When I was 14 she caught me doing it fully exposed and I got in a lot of trouble - she also took the door off my room so that I couldn't do it.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
It's scary to think about how we were that age and thought having sex was acceptable and every parent should be chilled about it but now you're just like wtf when you grow up and truly realise how fcked up this generation is :lol:

When you grow up and turn into a cultural conservative, more like. :colonhash:

Though this generation is both ****ed and ****ed up, this isn't one of the reasons for it. :mmm:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by EmmaStark
That's crazy. My mum doesn't like it but she accepts that I have to have sex so she tolerates it now I'm legal. Weirdly she has a much bigger objection to me masturbating than to having sex. It sometimes feels like she's deliberately trying to catch me. When I was 14 she caught me doing it fully exposed and I got in a lot of trouble - she also took the door off my room so that I couldn't do it.

That's just cruel. :lolwut:
i wouldnt go as far as killing him lol but deffo not let her/him. Id ground them and not let them out etc! 15 is not appropriate, they have their whole life ahead of them and at that age you break up after 2 weeks anyway (im nearly 17 lol)
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
Everyone don't forget to vote please. It'd give us a good conclusion based on what discussed here.

Edit the OP to mention the poll; nobody's going to notice this reminder on the eighteenth page. :lol:

what's wrong with masturbating? My mum's more understanding of that but she says it's disrespectful for me to have sex in her house. I suspect she knows I have but I'm certainly not allowed to spend too much time with my boyfriend in my room :frown:

Wait... she took your door off so that you couldn't masturbate? What the hell

I don't know or want to know if my parents think/know I do :rofl:

Original post by Hydeman
When you grow up and turn into a cultural conservative, more like. :colonhash:

Though this generation is both ****ed and ****ed up, this isn't one of the reasons for it. :mmm:

Childhood is a very important stage of one's life, they must not allow their horniness to ruin it :judge:
Wait... she took your door off so that you couldn't masturbate? What the hell

I don't know or want to know if my parents think/know I do :rofl:

:smile:

Childhood is a very important stage of one's life, they must not allow their horniness to ruin it :judge:

Their decision, as long as it's informed. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
That's just cruel. :lolwut:

She's really strict. She checks our internet search history too so we have to use private browsing in order to not get in trouble. Both of my sisters have the same checks done - particularly my youngest sister who is just at that age where you start experimenting! I've been caught a few times.
Original post by Hydeman
:smile:

Their decision, as long as it's informed. :tongue:

:hand: they may have their suspicions, but I'm pretty confident they know nothing :colonhash:

I can't deal with this :zomg: idk how I'll handle my children (if I have them) omg
x

How old are you btw?

And what did she say while shouting at you?
She's really strict. She checks our internet search history too so we have to use private browsing in order to not get in trouble. Both of my sisters have the same checks done - particularly my youngest sister who is just at that age where you start experimenting! I've been caught a few times.

Reading this makes me glad that my parents were easy to fool. :rofl: Technophobe parents for the win. :h:
:hand: they may have their suspicions, but I'm pretty confident they know nothing :colonhash:

The point was to insert certainty into the statement that a certain hatless cat definitely masturbates, with or without her parents knowing. :teehee:

I can't deal with this :zomg: idk how I'll handle my children (if I have them) omg

You'll know when the time comes. :dontknow: Most parents do.
How old are you btw?

And what did she say while shouting at you?

17 but I was 14 when she took the door off. I don't think she'd do that now - but as far as my parents are concerned I'm a child. She's very old fashioned and doesn't really treat us as young adults. My mum isn't really the 'shouting' type. She's just calm when we're in trouble and then we get punished.
Original post by Hydeman
The point was to insert certainty into the statement that a certain hatless cat definitely masturbates, with or without her parents knowing. :teehee:

:lol:

you'll know when the time comes. :dontknow: Most parents do.

idk how I'll deal omg, I'm a slow one :getmecoat:

Like I was flabbergasted when I found out my brother was growing pubic hair LOL, I'll be such an embarrassment when it comes to actual sexual stuff :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by celloel

It's actually not irrelevant but a very good point.
Both parents from both ends may want this but ultimately they will choose and it may not even be your own house that ends up being the chosen home. Both parents can encourage their child to have sex in their houses but ultimately they can't have sex at both houses at once so they will choose which house meaning someone's parent will have to accept that there child is having sex in another's person's house, not theres. Unless one occasion is yours then the next occasion your child's partners home, even then you may not feel comfortable with them having sex there but they still will if this is their chosen place. (Even if your child's partner's home isn't ideal or 'safe'. )
Unless you know the person's mother personally and the house your child is having sex in 'safe', it seems that you would feel uncomfortable with the situation from what you're stating. One parent will have to end up feeling uncomfortable because though both may want this, it can't happen. It may be you being in that position not your child's partner's parents.
Your child may end up being the one having sex is in a strangers house because their partner's parents insisted, making them have to choose which place and they could choose the other house, not yours. See, it's a difficult situation. Both parents won't be comfortable unless they comprise and know each other's environments are safe. Even with this, you can't ever be sure unless you are there. You'd have to really trust those parents to allow this.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending