The Student Room Group

Muslim girls: Will you be ok marrying this guy?

Scroll to see replies

no lol u can **** off
Original post by SAhm95
if it's not you how can I be stalking you? haha!

Whatever. What made you thought its me? :/
Majority of Muslim guys are like this.
Original post by BrokenLife
Whatever. What made you thought its me? :/

just got your message..sorry for posting your pic in public! I'll take it down if you want
Original post by SAhm95
just got your message..sorry for posting your pic in public! I'll take it down if you want

Wtf!? I never messaged you. That girl in that pic was not even me. Get your ****ing life sorted out!
Wtf!? I never messaged you. That girl in that pic was not even me. Get your ****ing life sorted out!

lmao :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by SAhm95
lmao :biggrin: :biggrin:

I don't see anything funny in it. What the **** is your problem?
I don't see anything funny in it. What the **** is your problem?

very rude.. please mind your language :/
Original post by SAhm95
very rude.. please mind your language :/

And what you're doing is even ruder. Why you posting up some random girl's photo and saying its me? Why you saying I messaged you when I don't even know anything about you to message you? why you lying? Yeah I got it I've a good avi but stop being a jerk now.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a Muslim guy and I drink a lot of alcohol, go to nightclubs where I grind with girls and slap their arses, go to strip clubs for lap dances etc. I'm still a virgin and intend to keep it that way until marriage.

Anyway, I want to to marry a good Muslim girl. A girl that doesn't do any of those things I've mentioned, and also wears Hijab, prays five times a day, has a good job, extremely gorgeous, basically the trophy wife. Even though I do things with girls in the club, I don't see those girls as an ideal wife. I'd prefer a pure girl.
So my question to Muslim girls, would you still consider marrying a guy that gets up to this? If not, then why?

Not a muslim , but stil a girl and can give you advice.
Yes most girls wont like what youve done and especially most hijabis wont.

However, it doesnt mean you cant find a decent girl. Start changing your behaviour , i mean there is a double standard element to this. But start by stopping the grinding and lap dances and focusing your attention else where. And ok i understand you want the student life but that doesnt mean grinding, spanking, getting turned on etc then thinking you want a "pure " girl.

Cut down on the partying if you feel thats what catalyses akot of your behaviour and possibly cut down or stop drinking i know in islam its forbidden however certain muslims, families or cultures have a leniancy towards it.

Second ok youve done these things but its also about personality , and what your like are you the type to drop all this for the girl of your dreams , or are you the tyoe to drop it then go back to it if, it doesnt work out.

And happy you think youve found someone whose caught your eye. Good luck and i hope this helps.

Keep smiling,
Smile 43 (:
(edited 8 years ago)
And what you're doing is even ruder. Why you posting up some random girl's photo and saying its me? Why you saying I messaged you when I don't even know anything about you to message you? why you lying? Yeah I got it I've a good avi but stop being a jerk now.

oh I was just kiddin lol!!
I'm a Muslim guy and I drink a lot of alcohol, go to nightclubs where I grind with girls and slap their arses, go to strip clubs for lap dances etc. I'm still a virgin and intend to keep it that way until marriage.

Anyway, I want to to marry a good Muslim girl. A girl that doesn't do any of those things I've mentioned, and also wears Hijab, prays five times a day, has a good job, extremely gorgeous, basically the trophy wife. Even though I do things with girls in the club, I don't see those girls as an ideal wife. I'd prefer a pure girl.
So my question to Muslim girls, would you still consider marrying a guy that gets up to this? If not, then why?

"Good women are for good men and good men are for good women" your situation is ****ed, even God doesn't rate you LMFAO. Wanting a pure woman after doing filthy acts?!!! Haahaaa. She deserves better.
Good women will never come across a bad man. Unkucky OP, you will be the product for who you associate yourself with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

NEVER EVER NEVER!!!
who wants to marry a girl who meets ur requirements but what about a girl haan... :stupido:
rather than telling what kinda girl you like, try to change yourself and be a better person and then you may find a girl that matches your standards :mad2:
GOSH people nowdays are insane

RIP your liver
You're barely a Muslim yourself aha
Original post by typicalvirgo
RIP your liver

Why? I only binge on nights out. I drink responsibly otherwise.
No. The hypocrisy is real.
Why? I only binge on nights out. I drink responsibly otherwise.

Why are you still continuing this act? We all know you're a troll.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending