Mine was after the tour. What about you

Before the tour!
How did you find the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spiritless98
Before the tour!
How did you find the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

and how was the tour? we only got to see a few clinical rooms and the library :frown: No dissertation rooms
Was this the last interview date for the foundation med students?

Or do they have one more in Feb?
(edited 8 years ago)
Interview went really well I thought - very friendly staff
Original post by lisboonpop
and how was the tour? we only got to see a few clinical rooms and the library :frown: No dissertation rooms

Same here! They showed us a video tho about dissections
They don't show the dissection rooms:smile:
We kind of Lost our tour guide so most of the time we were self touring it was fun- until a med student found us:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yahya1997
So you were in the group of people who's names got read in the first list?? My interview was not that bad tbh but I don't know what to think

Yes :smile:
I'm assuming you're the guy who was there when the waiting area was empty and was speaking to the student representatives?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think so, I was in the second list of names I was the big guy with a blue suit, red bag and timberlands on.

#BALLER
Reply 327
Hi everyone I had an interview yesterday. I am so worried because I think I messed up three of my station :'(
Original post by Medmedd
Hi everyone I had an interview yesterday. I am so worried because I think I messed up three of my station :'(

i messed up 3/4 so im worse off loool. Dont worry about it, im sure we'll all do ok :smile:
Reply 329
Don't forget that there are other people aswell who done the interview, if you found it hard then it must have been hard on other people

Thankyou yahya. I was in your group. How did your interview go? I didn't get time to meet you & talk abt it. I am panicking :'(
Reply 330
Does anyone know the max no. Of stations we can mess up but still get in? Anyone who is already in foundation med, cld they tell me abt their experiance. I can't bear the torture of waiting for the result.
Original post by Medmedd
Does anyone know the max no. Of stations we can mess up but still get in? Anyone who is already in foundation med, cld they tell me abt their experiance. I can't bear the torture of waiting for the result.

Last year there was 4 stations only:smile:
Don't worry about it- you're probably overly nervous right now and that's okay
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Medmedd

you say you messed them up, now was that because you didnt have enough to say? or you didnt understand the question? What do you mean?
Reply 333
I was in your group when they split us up into the smallest groups
Really you were in my group. Do you mean overall groups or when they split us up based on out colours.
Reply 334
Really!! Did we talk at all?

Yea I was the one wearing a black hijab. You even came upto me asking me how I did at one of the role play station. Remember me now?
Reply 335
Oh yeah, you were the one sitting next to th Asian girl after

Yahya if you don't mind me asking could you please tell me ow many out of the 8 stations do you feel confidant about?
Original post by Medmedd
Yahya if you don't mind me asking could you please tell me ow many out of the 8 stations do you feel confidant about?

Hmm, I really don't know, the role play was alright I guess, and station 8 was good
I felt it was less scary than I thought it would be, turned out well for 7/8 stations
Reply 338
Original post by DannyLeeds
I felt it was less scary than I thought it would be, turned out well for 7/8 stations

Did you do any preparation before going into the interview?
Was it only me that finished before the 6 minutes for most of the stations?? For most of them there was about average 30-40 seconds silence. However my answers were really fast but i managed to fit in everything i had to say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending