The Student Room Group

Parents of Jihadi Jack arrested after sending money to him to Syria

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AlifunArnab
To help the civilians in need over there perhaps?

How could he do that? ISIS micromanage everything.
Reply 41
Original post by Reformed
hmmm... what i just posted?

and where is your evidence?

I'm not saying he did or didn't go there for jihad, but I want to see evidence and actual quotes that proves he did.
To help the civilians in need over there perhaps?

why would he join an occupational group that caused those civilians the misery, if he were a humanitarian.

there are various groups in uk alone that pay billions toward aid in syria
Original post by HAnwar
I'm not saying he did or didn't go there for jihad, but I want to see evidence and actual quotes that proves he did.

the evidence i gave all points to fact he went to join IS, inc his own admission. just as those others that went and have since been confirmed killed by strikes in syria.

it is problematic that we the UK are now breeding and exporting home grown terrorists just as we have critisised other places for doing so in the past, due to islamist ideology being disseminated amoung uk youth. so much so we are sending expensive sas squads out to perform hits to end our embarrasment
you seem to try and imply he has not at all, or was a humanitarian, with zero evidence to support. the only people who do that are islamists
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
How could he do that? ISIS micromanage everything.

Even if they do, how does that prevent him from helping people?

why would he join an occupational group that caused those civilians the misery, if he were a humanitarian.

there are various groups in uk alone that pay billions toward aid in syria

Who said he joined them?

Who said he joined them?

Don't you think he would've been executed by now? Why do you find it so hard to believe he's gone away? Ffs what humanitarian worker in their right mind goes to IS territory? He claimed to go to Kuwait or something to study Arabic. Did he get on the wrong plane?
(edited 8 years ago)
That Alifun dude is radicalised.
Reply 47
the evidence i gave all points to fact he went to join IS, inc his own admission. just as those others that went and have since been confirmed killed by strikes in syria.

it is problematic that we the UK are now breeding and exporting home grown terrorists just as we have critisised other places for doing so in the past, due to islamist ideology being disseminated amoung uk youth.
you seem to try and imply he has not at all, or was a humanitarian, with zero evidence to support. the only people who do that are islamists

Right so the 'evidence' you gave-

Journalist reports- which ones, where are they from?
Parents evidence- they denied he went to join daesh, so where did you get this from?
His tweets- can you show me some of them?

I haven't implied anything, if I wanted to say something I would've said it straight.
Unless you bring back the evidence I specifically asked for, I remain in the middle.
Don't you think he would've been executed by now?

For what?

Original post by Adzkii786
That Alifun dude is radicalised.

I'm radicalised for questioning whether he actually joined ISIS or not?
Reply 49
Original post by Lord Samosa
I'm sure a lot of home grown terrorist are mentally unstable, what sane person would want to join ISIS?!

The desert is always warmer on the other side
Reply 50
Original post by HAnwar
Family and friends of murderers, rapists etc. would most likely say the same thing about their loved one. It's not really surprising and there's nothing wrong with it.

The thing is they are probably right, think about it for a moment, an immoral person isn't bad all the time. That guy at the bar who cheats on his gf might also help animals or pay for his families medicine or something...

Who said he joined them?

if you are going to act as childishly as the other lad, youre not going to be taken seriously in this debate. Jack said so himself,t hat he was in raqqa and lived in IS territory, you cannot do so unless you submit to their regieme. the very act of going to live in a terrorist regieme of IS is a criminal offense anyway. im sure he is still concerned about dropping his parents in it and theyre are trying to distance him from IS allegiance but the facts speak for themselves. just becuase he hasnt shot or beheaded anyone yet (as other converts have ) doesnt mean hes not an IS follower certainly doesnt stop him being an islamist.

he has gone there becuase he shares their ideology, admittedly there are muslims in the uk that share this ideolgy too ( perhaps some on TSR) and you could argue they should be arressted too.
For what?

I'm radicalised for questioning whether he actually joined ISIS or not?

Your ignorance gobsmacks me. What happened to the humanitarian worker Alan Hemming? He was executed. Answer me this then, how has he lasted under IS so long if he really was a "humanitarian" worker?

You dodge every question I ask you with your childish ones. You clearly haven't read up on all the atrocities IS have committed in the name of your God.
Original post by HAnwar
Right so the 'evidence' you gave-

Journalist reports- which ones, where are they from?
Parents evidence- they denied he went to join daesh, so where did you get this from?
His tweets- can you show me some of them?

I haven't implied anything, if I wanted to say something I would've said it straight.
Unless you bring back the evidence I specifically asked for, I remain in the middle.

use google for the reports - they will be in mutltude when you type his name you would be blind not to have seen them

Thames Valley Police said: “The South East Counter Terrorism Unit is aware of reports regarding a 20-year-old man from Oxford travelling to Syria and can confirm we are investigating. This investigation began in March 2015 and is ongoing.

his parents intially denied he went to syria (he told them he went to kuwait), then that he joined Islamic state (after posting photos of him actually in syria)

now they state he lived in raqqa but not participating in IS terror spreading actions.
this is an admission he is there with IS, and he is one of them hence why they havent put his head on a spike. They cannot outright say that becuase they now it would fully condemn him in eys of uk law.

his tweets of islamist rhetoric straight out of the IS speech book mimicks those of jihadi hjohn etc. he is obviously careful here too not to outright implicate himself for fear of what happens to hsi parents

but as above the police have enough evidence to act on

we stilll await where is your evidence that refutes all the above
if you are going to act as childishly as the other lad, youre not going to be taken seriously in this debate. Jack said so himself,t hat he was in raqqa and lived in IS territory, you cannot do so unless you submit to their regieme. the very act of going to live in a terrorist regieme of IS is a criminal offense anyway. im sure he is still concerned about dropping his parents in it and theyre are trying to distance him from IS allegiance but the facts speak for themselves. just becuase he hasnt shot or beheaded anyone yet (as other converts have ) doesnt mean hes not an IS follower certainly doesnt stop him being an islamist.

he has gone there becuase he shares their ideology, admittedly there are muslims in the uk that share this ideolgy too ( perhaps some on TSR) and you could argue they should be arressted too.

Link? Even if he did say it, does that mean he joined them?

The rest of your post is speculation.

Your ignorance gobsmacks me. What happened to the humanitarian worker Alan Hemming? He was executed. Answer me this then, how has he lasted under IS so long if he really was a "humanitarian" worker?

You dodge every question I ask you with your childish ones. You clearly haven't read up on all the atrocities IS have committed in the name of your God.

The killing of Alan hemming was tragic and it definitely wasn't right. However, ISIS killed him on the justification that he wasn't a Muslim whereas this fella is.

Seriously, do you have any actual proof that he's joined ISIS or is it all speculation?

The killing of Alan hemming was tragic and it definitely wasn't right. However, ISIS killed him on the justification that he wasn't a Muslim whereas this fella is.

Seriously, do you have any actual proof that he's joined ISIS or is it all speculation?

nothing means anything to you i suppose if it suggests islamic doctrine can lead to criminal activity?

the police and various intelligence agencies have enough evidence to act upon tracking him down, even arrest his parents and raid his house - but for you its all been refuted .

care to provide the source that refutes all the above - or are we to assume you know more about his whereabouts than anyone else?

ISIS had no justification to kill Alan Hemming. Regardless of religion, you don't kill an innocent person.
This "fella" has the same backward, disgusting views as ISIS. Hence why he's survived. That picture that Jihadi Jack's in, if he really was a humanitarian worker then why is he near a dam that's in a city where IS are under? Why is he raising his finger like all the IS fighters do? Look it up it's a pose they all seem to do nowadays.

I can say the same thing to you. Where's the evidence that he's a humanitarian worker? He told his parents that he was going to Kuwait to study and he magically ends up in ISIS territory. Look up where humanitarian workers in Syria are based; most of them are in cities ISIS haven't taken over. None of them are in IS territory.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DiddyDec
What?

Just as confused as I am. This site,is just something else
Reply 58
Original post by thunder_chunky
What's the terrorist equivilent of Western Union?

Middle Eastern Union
Original post by jneill
Middle Eastern Union

I laughed for some reason..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending