The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by acupofgreentea
You sure have a particular font style, Anon.

YAYYYYYY you're back !

And it's okay, I just don't approve of you having a life outside of TSR tbh :wink:

Hope things are good?

Also Zarga anon failed about 40 pages ago, as did I, cavy, ivy.98, alexion and The Arsonist who had had a mighty go at little popcorns! :rofl:
Reply 941
Original post by Imperion
Yeah man, I bet my econ teacher would be impressed. Might make him not look like a log all the time.

If it helps you sleep :wink:

I remember the only nightmare I've had is when a tiger dragon hybrid was chasing me :rofl: Like it could breath fire and fly and stuff ._.

Spoiler

:|

Lool that dream tho 😂😂😂 what the actual **** 😂😂😂
Did you have chicken for dinner because if you didn't then that dream failed and you ain't black 😐😐

Original post by Ethereal World
We defs were and everything. You thought I was a 17 year old guy. I thought you were a freak. One of us was right.

Spoiler

Do you think your big time for using :colonhash:?!

You can't mix TSR emojis and phone ones. Like stick to your guns or gtfo.

No we weren't! I thought you were a 17-yr old guy who was gender confused and called yourself a nympho and you wanted my D but then realised I was a girl! :colonhash:

And honey, I'd rather be a freak than a thirsty creep 😐

😂:frown:😈:colonhash:😏:u:🤓:wink:😡:colone:

Oohhh what you Guna do! I've mixed them up!

Original post by Anonymous
I can't tell if this is actual beef or not now :K:

As long as it's halal beef, it's on!!!!
Reply 942
Real solid Gold beef.

She's a histrionic little slag.

Attachment not found
Original post by Andy98
All you have to do is ask:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We've been through this, Andy. Our party allegiences ... it just wouldn't work. :cry2: But one day, you'll turn on your TV to the Z Factor (a remake of the X Factor after its inevitable downfall trying to avoid copyright) and you'll see me butchering Katy Perry's The One Who Got Away and it'll be you I'll be singing it for.
Original post by ZuluK
Did you have chicken for dinner because if you didn't then that dream failed and you ain't black 😐😐

No we weren't! I thought you were a 17-yr old guy who was gender confused and called yourself a nympho and you wanted my D but then realised I was a girl! :colonhash:

NGL it happened :rofl: Nah, we had fish :indiff:

What, you're girl? :eek:
Original post by Biryani007
Never mind :ninja:

hey, that's not fair.. you can't do that :blush:

tell me :colondollar:
We've been through this, Andy. Our party allegiences ... it just wouldn't work. :cry2: But one day, you'll turn on your TV to the Z Factor (a remake of the X Factor after its inevitable downfall trying to avoid copyright) and you'll see me butchering Katy Perry's The One Who Got Away and it'll be you I'll be singing it for.

This comment is why I needed you back in my (virtual) life.

Yeah I'm
Anon 8 just for anyone who doesn't already know. :facepalm:
Original post by gr8wizard10
hey, that's not fair.. you can't do that :blush:

tell me :colondollar:

I'll message you :lol:

Yes but what you don't realise is that I'd most likely vote Labour irl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 950
Original post by Imperion
NGL it happened :rofl: Nah, we had fish :indiff:

What, you're girl? :eek:

You're not black are you? I knew it! Only TNTT is the real black dude on here!

Smh you let me down Imperion

Yep! I've got girl parts and everything! Oh and I giggle 😂😂
Original post by ZuluK

And honey, I'd rather be a freak than a thirsty creep 😐

😂:frown:😈:colonhash:😏:u:🤓:wink:😡:colone:

Oohhh what you Guna do! I've mixed them up!

As long as it's halal beef, it's on!!!!

Yeah that hurt my brain.

I just don't get why you're such an attention seeker. You purposely don't have your sex by your name so you can lure boys in with your lad chat then hit them with your rhythm stick. It's sickening tbh and I never wanted your D and never would even if you had one.

You're the gender confused one Zulu.
Have I been found out yet? :innocent:

Also Zarga anon failed about 40 pages ago, as did I, cavy, ivy.98, alexion and The Arsonist who had had a mighty go at little popcorns! :rofl:

i'm still maintaining that it's an imposter :colonhash:
YAYYYYYY you're back !

And it's okay, I just don't approve of you having a life outside of TSR tbh :wink:

Hope things are good?

I was thinking: "I know that green Comic Sans from anywhere ..." :laugh: Bless you, Zarga.

Spoiler

And I don't like having a life outside TSR, to be honest. :laugh: I dreamt about TSR the other night. :lolwut: But yeah, I've been okay. :redface: You?

Original post by Blondie987
Aww :love: OMG who is your crush on? Apart from me obvs :u:

I plead the Fifth. :u:
Original post by Hydeman

not yet :lol: unlike you i can never guess when you post anon :rofl: xx
Original post by Hydeman

I was about to start trawling through the posts, but then I saw 45+ pages and thought **** it :lol:
not yet :lol: unlike you i can never guess when you post anon :rofl: xx

I hope it stays that way, to be perfectly honest. :ninja:
Original post by Hydeman

If I legit go on my computer, knowing what I know now and the ones I eliminated I guarantee I would get you Hyde man.

Broken life admitted who she was on the 'other' thread. :colonhash:
I was about to start trawling through the posts, but then I saw 45+ pages and thought **** it :lol:

I told you it'd be nearly 1 000 posts by the time you got around to it. :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending