The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
Got it

lel first an anon fail, now a post number fail :rofl:
git gud filthy casual
Original post by Zargabaath
Exactly it's a conspiracy against me! Probably someone jealous of all my gems :noway:

I don't believe this thread actually reached 1000+ posts though

Haha and we still don't know who you're crushing on 😂😂

I know right! Madness!!!
Original post by Zargabaath
Exactly it's a conspiracy against me! Probably someone jealous of all my gems :noway:

I don't believe this thread actually reached 1000+ posts though

I wouldn't know. You'll never catch me staring at someone's gems. I don't objectify TSRians. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by Andy98
Because the real life greens aren't leadership material. Plus, the TSR greens aren't the same as the real ones

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR cheating is still cheating, Andy. :cry2: The intention is there and that's what matters.

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
lel first an anon fail, now a post number fail :rofl:
git gud filthy casual

She's failing at a lot of things lately! Disgraceful 😂😂😂😂😂
Original post by ZuluK
Thanks TNTT

❤️❤️❤️

I'd like to thank my family, my friends for this moment! But most of all, GOD for giving me the chance to make the 1000th post! Thank you all for this blessed day!

@Ethereal World

Bitch.
Original post by acupofgreentea
TSR cheating is still cheating, Andy. :cry2: The intention is there and that's what matters.

Spoiler

But......but......but :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK
Thanks TNTT

❤️❤️❤️

I'd like to thank my family, my friends for this moment! But most of all, GOD for giving me the chance to make the 1000th post! Thank you all for this blessed day!

@Ethereal World

:congrats::clap2:
That speech had me tear up :cry2:
I wouldn't know. You'll never catch me staring at someone's gems. I don't objectify TSRians. :colonhash:

Spoiler

#AllGemsAreBeautiful

That's the worst thing about this all. This is my most popular thread. :colonhash:
Original post by Blondie987
I'm gonna try and guess who it is :u: watch this space

I think you may be able to, considering how much we (as in, you and I) interact. Please don't write it down here, though. :eek:

Original post by ZuluK
Haha and we still don't know who you're crushing on 😂😂

I know. :colonhash: I'm trying to think who I've seen Zarga interact with. What ideas have been thrown around so far?
I think you may be able to, considering how much we (as in, you and I) interact. Please don't write it down here, though. :eek:

I know. :colonhash: I'm trying to think who I've seen Zarga interact with. What ideas have been thrown around so far?

No! Of course not, honestly if I even had an idea of who it could be I'd just pm you with the guess lol, :h:
Bitch.

Whore

Original post by toonervoustotalk
:congrats::clap2:
That speech had me tear up :cry2:

I genuinely cried as I typed! Such a momentous day!

Lol I don't even know! But I thought ethereal world but it isn't apparently but she's posted! We need to write a list of all the girls who posted last night and then start crossing off names :tongue:
Original post by Imperion
Wait, bruh @Alexion which anon are you? I'm so confused!!

Dude I was #11 AND #12 just to make things confusing :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Mwhahahaha me of all people?

Cuz I'm MUSLIM? You being racist?

**** you!

It's now HARAM BEEF BITCH!

You ain't no Muslim Bruv
Original post by Anonymous
#AllGemsAreBeautiful

That's the worst thing about this all. This is my most popular thread. :colonhash:

It's alright, my most popular thread is one I got because the original OP was deleted. You gotta take your wins where you can get 'em, you know?

If anyone dares question your 1k+ thread status, I'll testify, don't worry. :yep:

Original post by Andy98
But......but......but :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll always remember you, Andy98, never forget that. :cry2:
I'll always remember you, Andy98, never forget that. :cry2:

Don't leave? :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You ain't no Muslim Bruv

Attachment not found
Original post by Blondie987
No! Of course not, honestly if I even had an idea of who it could be I'd just pm you with the guess lol, :h:

Oh, thank God. :laugh: It'd be interesting to see if you get it right, though. Like I said, I think you - of all people - would have a good chance of getting it.

Original post by ZuluK
Lol I don't even know! But I thought ethereal world but it isn't apparently but she's posted! We need to write a list of all the girls who posted last night and then start crossing off names :tongue:

Has Zarga denied Ethereal World? That would have been one of my first guesses, considering how much he wanted to be in her squad and all. :laugh: Also, it's Ethereal World - I mean, c'mon.

The Diplomat's female, right? They have much bantz. :laugh:
Glad to see that I come back after a long evening and this thread is still #1 Trending and now has over 50 pages

GG y'all :rofl:

Has Zarga denied Ethereal World? That would have been one of my first guesses, considering how much he wanted to be in her squad and all. :laugh: Also, it's Ethereal World - I mean, c'mon.

The Diplomat's female, right? They have much bantz. :laugh:

Yep I believe he did say no to her but they have such a good connection!

Mmmm Diplomat! Let me check if she posted last night! Anyone else you can think of? :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
Yep I believe he did say no to her but they have such a good connection!

Mmmm Diplomat! Let me check if she posted last night! Anyone else you can think of? :tongue:

I'm pretty sure it's not me :cry:

But has he offish denied. Zarga will you deny me?

Latest

Trending

Trending