The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
I love how interested you are in this :lol:

Ikr. It cracks me up.
Lol how'd this thread end up with 1400 posts? I swear it was made yesterday. :colonhash:
Original post by Zargabaath
I love how interested you are in this :lol:

Well Zarga, if you love it then tell me all the deets.

Thanks bro :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
So tell us... Nympho... What's going on with you and Zarga?? Anything?? Has something happened?? :biggrin:

Yes, they were ****ing and punching last night:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
We can make babies ?

Yes, we can:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sae.HH
Lol how'd this thread end up with 1400 posts? I swear it was made yesterday. :colonhash:

Weren't you mentioned a few pages back? :mmm:
Reply 1366
Ive met a couple girls off here before on different profiles

Generally not worth the effort, and both had rather plain personalities

the advantage with dating in real life is that you can pre-select someone and evaluate them before you even say a word to them
Original post by SeanFM
Weren't you mentioned a few pages back? :mmm:

Was I? Don't get me gassed. :colone: :colondollar:
Original post by Sae.HH

Aww lol not that I have a crush on you but Sae you have a great personality so if someone does mention you, it won't be a surprise.:h:
Original post by BrokenLife
Aww lol not that I have a crush on you but Sae you have a great personality so if someone does mention you, it won't be a surprise.:h:

:hugs:Thanks ^_^ This thread is waaaaay too long to read through now even though I've been told it's really good :p: Must have been quite the story!
Original post by Sae.HH
:hugs:Thanks ^_^ This thread is waaaaay too long to read through now even though I've been told it's really good :p: Must have been quite the story!

No worries :smile:

Hahaha omg Ikr. You don't know its been talk of the town since Friday! Lost of crush confessions and what not! :biggrin:
Original post by Sae.HH

Funnily enough if I remember correctly, that is almost exactly what the anon said, so... :dontknow:
Original post by SeanFM
Funnily enough if I remember correctly, that is almost exactly what the anon said, so... :dontknow:

Oh haha well I didn't follow the whole thread so I'm afraid I don't know :redface:
Oh haha well I didn't follow the whole thread so I'm afraid I don't know :redface:

Original post by Anonymous
surprised no one's mentioned Sae.HH tbh

i don't have a crush on him, but he's someone i imagined would have a lot of admirers

:holmes:
Original post by SeanFM

OMG please stapph. Its not even me! Trust!!:colonhash:

:rofl: I wasn't accusing you of anything, just showing you post made by the anonymous :wink: no worries :h:
Original post by SeanFM
:rofl: I wasn't accusing you of anything, just showing you post made by the anonymous :wink: no worries :h:

Haha well it sure sounded like what I said before :colonhash: but trust me I've admitted already the crush I have on tsr so if I had a crush on Sae, I would have admitted openly too. :u::smile:
Original post by SeanFM

I believe you, anon starts their sentences with poor punctuation. You are thus eliminated. :holmes:
Original post by Sae.HH
I believe you, anon starts their sentences with poor punctuation. You are thus eliminated. :holmes:

hmm..

Well I can go anon and prove too because then you can compare my anon number with that anon number.:h:

Seriously, I will admit it if I had a crush on you. I don't think liking someone is something to feel shy about. :smile:
Original post by Andy98
Yes, they were ****ing and punching last night:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooohhh feisty!

I always knew they were kinky :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending