The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by cazcar19
Awesome! We may still have some similar lectures, I'm not sure how it's laid out. Have you been invited to the Offer Holder Days? If not then i'm sure you will soon. I'm going in April :smile:

No I haven't yet! Hopefully soon though, see you there maybe!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Just received my offer for straight LLB Law! On a buzz right now!
Original post by Jakejoyce97
Just received my offer for straight LLB Law! On a buzz right now!

Congratulations! Can I ask what grades and LNAT score you got? I applied on October 6th and the wait is killing meeee :frown:
Original post by chloetraynor
Congratulations! Can I ask what grades and LNAT score you got? I applied on October 6th and the wait is killing meeee :frown:

I achieved AABC (EC) A*A*A Predicted. 28LNAT, Poor LNAT Essay (I thought). Strong personal statement. 7A*6A GCSE. Applied Nov. 19, Took LNAT Jan 15 (I tend to be a bit last minute haha)
Original post by Jakejoyce97
I achieved AABC (EC) A*A*A Predicted. 28LNAT, Poor LNAT Essay (I thought). Strong personal statement. 7A*6A GCSE. Applied Nov. 19, Took LNAT Jan 15 (I tend to be a bit last minute haha)

Wow that's great, congrats! Are you going to firm KCL?
Original post by chloetraynor
Wow that's great, congrats! Are you going to firm KCL?

Waiting on LSE but probably! Woah I never thought I'd be saying that :')
Reply 666
just got an llb law offer!
Congratulations! What are your stats?
Original post by lhlhil
just got an llb law offer!
Got an offer for PPL (A*AA)
Any PPE applicants out there? According to that email they sent out in January we're supposed to learn this week but I doubt it... The wait is killing me, I've applied since October!
Original post by vossari
Any PPE applicants out there? According to that email they sent out in January we're supposed to learn this week but I doubt it... The wait is killing me, I've applied since October!

Was in exactly the same position as you - just got an offer at 21:50 last night. Don't worry, you should hopefully be getting an offer very soon :smile:))
Original post by LucasREdwards
Was in exactly the same position as you - just got an offer at 21:50 last night. Don't worry, you should hopefully be getting an offer very soon :smile:))

I hope so! :smile:
Original post by LucasREdwards

I am in the same situation. Because i'm impatient, I've emailed them and they have replied that they have time till 31st of March, kind of ignoring/forgetting the four week email. Hope we all get offers soon :smile:
Original post by Luciuser
I am in the same situation. Because i'm impatient, I've emailed them and they have replied that they have time till 31st of March, kind of ignoring/forgetting the four week email. Hope we all get offers soon :smile:

Oh Kings... I don't mind waiting as long as I get an offer :smile:
Anyone else got an offer for Neuroscience?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know when to apply for accommodation?
hy everyone!
is there anyone who have applied to any master degree yet? And in King's College, you always have to go to an interview if you are applying to masters? thanks a lot:smile:
Original post by vossari

I got an offer for PPE on Friday night!
Original post by ntanationa
I got an offer for PPE on Friday night!

Congrats!! Hopefully I'll hear back soon:crossedf:
Original post by vossari
Congrats!! Hopefully I'll hear back soon:crossedf:

Thanks! Good luck! :smile:

Latest