The Student Room Group

Type of person you're not into for their personality

Does anyone have a thing for a type of person that they might find physically attractive but may not end up with?

I do. My types are:
Older cub/bears
Manual labourers or veterans
Scallies, skinheads

But in terms of those I consider for relationships or fwbs, I have other preferences.
(edited 8 years ago)
Girls who are attractive but abuse it can be quite ugly
Original post by C_tinie_D
Girls who are attractive but abuse it can be quite ugly

Ok?
"All guys are then same" jokes aside I've had encounters with girls who are beautiful but have the personality/commonsense of a stone. And id100% go for someone i can relate andhavr a good conversation with over someone who loos good.
Reply 4
Girls: Generally the more lefty anarchist sex liberated ones who like to show a lot of skin, listen to metal and have hair colouring. Arty introverted types, especially shy, usually become rather liberated in the bedroom after a quick taste.
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Ok?

It's my answer to your question... are you slow?
Original post by C_tinie_D
It's my answer to your question... are you slow?

It seemed a bit...general but thanks for the response :h:. Yea, I'm a big thicko!

Original post by whorace
Girls: Generally the more lefty anarchist sex liberated ones who like to show a lot of skin, listen to metal and have hair colouring. Arty introverted types, especially shy, usually become rather liberated in the bedroom after a quick taste.

Fair does. So do you only pursue these types for ONSs? :holmes:
Reply 7
It seemed a bit...general but thanks for the response :h:. Yea, I'm a big thicko!

Fair does. So do you only pursue these types for ONSs? :holmes:

I dated anarchist seriously before, it didn't last long, y'know the whole commitment and freedom thing really prevents them from deeper relationships
Guys who are a 10/10 in the looks department but have the personality of a dead fish :colonhash:
Does anyone have a thing for a type of person that they might find physically attractive but may not end up with?

I do. My types are:
Older cub/bears
Manual labourers or veterans
Scallies, skinheads

But in terms of those I consider for relationships or fwbs, I have other preferences.

Yeah, I'm very attracted to manual labourers/bears/rugged chunky types but I can't see myself dating anyone older than 28 tbh (I'm 20) - unfortunately if you fall into that category, the chances of you being over that age is like 95%...

But (young) cubs? definitely :love:

What is your type preference for relationships then?
Usually just natural curvy girls, also I find they're usually quite shy which makes them more adorable in my opinion. Good personality is just a bonus!
Original post by bassbabe
Guys who are a 10/10 in the looks department but have the personality of a dead fish :colonhash:

I'm the full package. :wink:

I'm like a Lamborghini. Italian flair and beauty on the outside with German intelligence on the inside.
Original post by InadequateJusticex
Yeah, I'm very attracted to manual labourers/bears/rugged chunky types but I can't see myself dating anyone older than 28 tbh (I'm 20) - unfortunately if you fall into that category, the chances of you being over that age is like 95%...

What is a 'bear'?

You like your guys hairy by the sound of it. :tongue:
Original post by stefano865
What is a 'bear'?

You like your guys hairy by the sound of it. :tongue:

As Wikipedia defines it,

"In male gay culture, a bear is often a larger, hairier man who projects an image of rugged masculinity"

Which I would say is rather accurate :tongue:

Yes, love hairy guys :colondollar: Not too hairy though, just a fair bit (in the right places too) :wink:
Original post by InadequateJusticex

Definitely the same. I've hooked up mostly with guys over 35 but wanting more never works. I'm also 20.

I like average to slightly beefy guys who're Caucasian or east Asian. They should work in STEM, law or music (other sectors considered). They should be intelligent but somewhat athletic. Kind, considerate and confident with a bit of an awkward vulnerable side to them. I don't mind if they have a sense of humour but they should appreciate mine.

But most importantly, I should be able to be myself and at ease with them without having to lie or worry about the relationship as I do with others.

And an ability to hold a conversation helps.
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry, don't really understand the question.:s-smilie:
Definitely the same. I've hooked up mostly with guys over 35 but wanting more never works. I'm also 20.

I like average to slightly beefy guys who're Caucasian or east Asian. They should work in STEM, law or music (other sectors considered). They should be intelligent but somewhat athletic. Kind, considerate and confident with a bit of an awkward vulnerable side to them. I don't mind if they have a sense of humour but they should appreciate mine.

But most importantly, I should be able to be myself and at ease with them without having to lie or worry about the relationship as I do with others.

And an ability to hold a conversation helps.

Yeah some guys over 35 are hot but at the same time I don't think I could openly talk about hooking up with them to my friends :lol:

Aw, you're into pandas. Rare preference.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending