The Student Room Group

I'm scared of growing old

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RandomGuy19
Are you scared of growing old, or are you scared you haven't achieved what you wanted to by now? I am the second, I'm not scared of growing old I am just scared of not doing what I want

A bit of both, but mainly the first thing
Original post by Ethereal World
Why don't you guys just go and bond over your weird double a in your names.

:angry:

Okay ._.
Original post by enaayrah
A bit of both, but mainly the first thing

I don't see it as a big deal. Stay healthy, stay happy and you'll live a good life. Give a listen to young at heart by Frank Sinatra
Original post by enaayrah
Okay ._.

I'm only kidding!! :hugs:
Original post by Ethereal World
Why don't you guys just go and bond over your weird double a in your names.

:angry:

i didn't even notice that!

@enaayrah we have so many things in common :flutter:
Original post by Zargabaath
i didn't even notice that!

@enaayrah we have so many things in common :flutter:

I'd say we're made for each other :colondollar:
I'm more scared of dying young than growing old

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm more scared of dying young than growing old

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've felt many times that I'd rather die young than grow old :redface:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Growing old disgracefully ain't so bad, take it from uncle Foo :u:

How does one grow old 'disgracefully'?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Growing old disgracefully ain't so bad, take it from uncle Foo :u:

If you ever opened a bar, would you consider calling it The FooBar?
In some ways, I like being young and I don't want to stop being that, but in other ways, I'm really excited for growing older and all the things that come along with it - settling down, getting to watch my children grow up, getting to see as my little brother and cousins become their own people.

There are so many exciting things you will experience as you go throughout life - that's what makes growing up so great, you get to experience it all. :redface:

Why are you scared, exactly? :hugs:
I want to be 18 4ever and ever and ever.

somebody cryogenically freeze me already..
Yeah me 2, I'm nearly 24
Reply 73
nah
Original post by Foo.mp3
With a fair measure of style et. aplomb, if your name is Foobert :top2:

I'd certainly consider it, although I was thinking of going with Filthy J's (retro American jukebox-diner style saloon whiskey bar)

There will be no Filthy goings on,J! :angry:

I'm scared too. I'm scared of losing my youth and then wrinkles start appearing and then grey hairs.
I'm scared of losing my youthfulness, especially looks and body-wise. I dread people looking at me and seeing "that middle aged woman" instead of a young woman.
I'm also scared of health problems in the future. My auntie has had skin cancer (had a tumour taken out of her face, leaving a hole) and has recently found out she has breast cancer (she's having her breast/breasts removed soon) and bowel(?)/ovary(?) cancer, can't remember which it is, but something down there. It even has its own blood supply. My mum is devastated for her. I can tell she cries about it:frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
I hear you.

I dint want to either.
[scrollr]:shakecane:[/scrollr]

[scroll]:shakecane:[/scroll]

[scrollr]:shakecane:[/scrollr]
Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends whether there's a tough mother of a cowgirl around to whip me into shape or not really doesn't it..

I hear the semen of a dominant male (with whom you are in love) applied liberally to the face can delay the appearance lines/wrinkles :h:

Let them try and they'll see the psycho bish I'm capable of turning into :h:

Oh really? I wonder if he will be that generous :innocent:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Depends whether there's a tough mother of a cowgirl around to whip me into shape or not really doesn't it..

I hear the semen of a dominant male (with whom you are in love) applied liberally to the face can delay the appearance lines/wrinkles :h:

I should report you for posting such comments.

Quick Reply

Latest