The Student Room Group

Liverpool GEM (A101) 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

This is a very stupid question... but they do give you back the original certificates there and then don't they?
Original post by rebeccaaaxx
Hi guys, hope everyones interviews have gone okay...does anyone know if we need to bring degree transcripts or just our certificates? Thank you :smile:

i think it's just degree certificate? But i haven't had my interview yet so not totally sure!
Original post by Sophia08
This is a very stupid question... but they do give you back the original certificates there and then don't they?

I imagine they just want to check they're legit and compare them to the photocopies to check they match up and they will keep the photocopies
It's been a couple of years since my interview but I assume things are the same.

Hi guys, hope everyones interviews have gone okay...does anyone know if we need to bring degree transcripts or just our certificates? Thank you :smile:

Just the certificate to the interview, unless they've explicitly asked for a transcript.

Yes.

Good luck all

Yes they do but they keep them while you are doing the interview cycle and give the pile back when you are in de briefing

I took certificate only and that was fine
Original post by Catherine1193
I took certificate only and that was fine

Okay, thank you all for getting back to me
I actually found it quite hard! maths station I literally could not do 😢

Did the other stations go ok for you though? I'm sure you did well just be happy it's done and chill 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
dont worry me either haha maybe if we all do badly it will work in our favour
Reply 330

I thought it was difficult as well! I ran out of time on the maths one
I don't even know what was coming out of my mouth, ah well, whatever happens happens!
God you guys are making me so nervous now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HCAssistant93
God you guys are making me so nervous now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

noo, don't worry about it!! Some people it my set came out and said they really enjoyed it/it was really easy etc

And on the whole most people in my set found the maths station really easy!

Don't worry, you'll be great!
noo, don't worry about it!! Some people it my set came out and said they really enjoyed it/it was really easy etc

And on the whole most people in my set found the maths station really easy!

Don't worry, you'll be great!

Is it just that section people are worrying over or do you not think it went well I general?

Posted from TSR Mobile
To be honest, I don't think anyone is worrying over any of the sections massively, i guess when you think retrospectively it can always go better?

Honestly, you have nothing to worry about :smile:
To be honest, I don't think anyone is worrying over any of the sections massively, i guess when you think retrospectively it can always go better?

Honestly, you have nothing to worry about :smile:

Ye so true! You always think of what went bad instead of the good. Thanks 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its been said before but I'll say it again.

We are not allowed to give ANY info on the stations. Sorry. You will find out the same way we all did.

Is the maths test using a calculator or non-calc? Thank you guys
Is the maths test using a calculator or non-calc? Thank you guys

They are not allowed to give any information out. This would be saying too much. We have to face the interview the same way everyone else has had to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What prep do people advise, or what are other people doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending