The Student Room Group

16 and small boobs?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I know he wasn't, but I kinda predicted that because I was standing up for you, he'd probably make a hateful personal comment about my looks.

Surprise, surprise :dry:

yh true
dw i think he got banned for that comment lol couldn't even make it past one gem
Thanks to everyone that reported this guy. Fast work by the mods too. :kungfu:
Original post by Supersaps
Thanks to everyone that reported this guy. Fast work by the mods too.

Omg, that WAS fast. TSR on point :-)
Original post by batoot
yh true
dw i think he got banned for that comment lol couldn't even make it past one gem

Right? Haha :-P
Reply 44
Yeah, I know he wasn't, but I kinda predicted that because I was standing up for you, he'd probably make a hateful personal comment about my looks.

Surprise, surprise :dry:

Your were stupid thinking i called you fat so you deserved some harsh truth.
Reply 45
Waiting to be banned here......
Reply 46
Original post by batoot
yh true

I got banned because I'm banned on other accounts.... Won't mention how many gems i had on my 2 main accounts but sad that you think it matters so much.
Don't worry. I know it seems that every guy likes large breasts, the media does not help with this, but let me tell you. A lot of guys like smaller breasts. Some guys don't even care about breasts or booty.

Personally I don't give a damn about breast size. Even if I did I'd prefer the smaller sizes.

Everyone is different and beautiful in their own ways.
Reply 48
Don't worry. I know it seems that every guy likes large breasts, the media does not help with this, but let me tell you. A lot of guys like smaller breasts. Some guys don't even care about breasts or booty.

Personally I don't give a damn about breast size. Even if I did I'd prefer the smaller sizes.

Everyone is different and beautiful in their own ways.

The point is, the majority of guys would pick average-large sized breasts than small ones. So it really does suck to have small tits.
Original post by Ronnie.C
Your were stupid thinking i called you fat so you deserved some harsh truth.

Waiting to be banned here......

I got banned because I'm banned on other accounts.... Won't mention how many gems i had on my 2 main accounts but sad that you think it matters so much.

How about this? You can keep your crappy personality, and I'll keep my dignity and time.

The fact that you got banned on other a/cs shows that even on TSR, a place where the most racist, misogynistic people convene, you're still one of the worst.
Reply 50
How about this? You can keep your crappy personality, and I'll keep my dignity and time.

The fact that you got banned on other a/cs shows that even on TSR, a place where the most racist, misogynistic people convene, you're still one of the worst.

I just think what the majority of people outside of TSR think.
The majority of people inside and outside TSR think R. Coleman a.k.a. Ronnie. C is a tosser
(edited 8 years ago)
The point is, the majority of guys would pick average-large sized breasts than small ones. So it really does suck to have small tits.

Why are generalising us? The majority of guys would not pick average to large. Don't stereotype us.
Why are generalising us? The majority of guys would not pick average to large. Don't stereotype us.
Ignore him. Don't feed the troll.
Reply 54

Generally guys not confident with themselves will pick girls with smaller tits to make themselves feel better as it's like the girl is in the same boat as them.

But hey ho, any holes a goal. Small titted, big titted.
I just think what the majority of people outside of TSR think.

Wait.....you like big boobs (Kim Kardashian), hate small boobs (Taylor Swift) and are generally a jerk face......

Kanye.....is that you?? :K:
Original post by mkap
most guys dont prefer big sizes they prefer an average size.

lettuce beef real tea, this is complete *******s
Reply 57
Wait.....you like big boobs (Kim Kardashian), hate small boobs (Taylor Swift) and are generally a jerk face......

Kanye.....is that you?? :K:

I don't hate small boobs necessarily. I just prefer average sized boobs. And I hate excessively big boobs. Kims tits seem good though.
Reply 58
Original post by R.Coleman
Well who are you looking pretty for then? Apart from for attracting a mate it's pointless.

In fact, women look pretty for other women, for the simple reason of getting their compliments, as it's probably more genuine then a guys, thought I'll tell you. Not everything in a girl's life revolves around guys like you :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Original post by limaed
In fact, women look pretty for other women, for the simple reason of getting their compliments, as it's probably more genuine then a guys, thought I'll tell you. Not everything in a girl's life revolves around guys like you :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Guys like me or guys in general....

We all know when a woman compliments another woman it's actually an insult. And if you don't believe that then you're getting insulted all the time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending