The Student Room Group

What would you name your future kids?

I'm curious to know to those who are planning on having kids in the future
what would you call them to both guys & girls? Also, how many kids would you want?

I'd want 2 kids maximum either boy+boy or boy+girl NEVER girl+girl = :afraid::ahhhhh:

Scroll to see replies

I have four. Lydia, Alexander, Jason and Nathan

You do realise that if you ended up with girl+girl you'd just have to be grateful for what you've got, don't you?
Reply 2
I really love old-fashioned names. I like Clemency, Constance, Virginia and Matilda for girls, and George, Albert, Henry and Patrick. I'm Irish, so I'd probably stick in an Irish name as a middle name. :smile:

(not that I want 8 kids, haha)
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I'm curious to know to those who are planning on having kids in the future
what would you call them to both guys & girls? Also, how many kids would you want?

I'd want 2 kids maximum either boy+boy or boy+girl NEVER girl+girl = :afraid::ahhhhh:

I want three kids. I have quite a few names tho:biggrin: Haven't made up my mind.Athena, Zahara, Brooklyn, Eiobheann (pronounced "ivene"). Theo, Xander, Emerson, Kennedy, Darius. I like different names :colondollar:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
i want 4/5 or maybe 6 kids if it all goes smoothly. i havnt thought of their names as i dont know what sex they will be but i have an idea
Declan after my first adult love :heart:

No wait, too creepy

Simon or Simone after my mother.
Oscar, Delilah
Reply 7
Bob
M1, M2, M3, M4, M5

FP1, FP2, FP3 if they're triplets

The twins will be D1 and D2
2 or 3 kids, I d like one of each:smile:
Lyra is a favourite for a girl's name, can't think of any boys' names I like atm... but ye I'd love a girl :cute:

Problem is that my bloodline has a preference for producing male children (I have one brother no sisters, my dad has two brothers no sisters, and the same for my granddad) so the chance of having a female child seems to be quite low :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
Who even thinks about things like this?
Alexander, Marianne, Oscar, Theodore
Not sure of the names tbh but I'd want to have one boy and one girl.

I love the name Amaar, Shayaan and a few more for boys.

Girls names? Errrm..Zara is a nice name.

Don't know if I would name this though haha
Humphrey.
Baba Ji Srigani
Molvi Saheb
Babajide
Hakhmed

All strong, powerful names imo
Barney Valentine
Girls: ???

Boys: Romi and Roshan
Original post by Student403
M1, M2, M3, M4, M5

FP1, FP2, FP3 if they're triplets

The twins will be D1 and D2

PROSM LOL oh my god
Reply 19
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I have four. Lydia, Alexander, Jason and Nathan

You do realise that if you ended up with girl+girl you'd just have to be grateful for what you've got, don't you?

Nathan is a great name.

Quick Reply

Latest