The Student Room Group

Surgery that could allow trans women to have children of their own...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mango peeler
Never got emotional, stop projecting bwoy :yy:
Anyway, how do you know what God knew? :lolwut:
lol I provided a rather simple foolproof example of doing bad and what happens. I guess being punished by your parents for daw, I dunno, smoking, makes your parents the same thing you accuse God of being. To which I say you need Jesus. :top:

Your accusatory stance is adorable :biggrin:

Duh? Ever heard that God (whichever abrahamic religion you refer to) is omnipotent, and thus omniscient? He knows everything that happened or will happen by definition.

Job 37:16 - Do you know the balancings of the clouds,the wondrous works of him who is perfect in knowledge.
Psalm 147:5 - Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

No - your parents won't throw you into hell (i.e. eternal agony), and if they are doing their job properly won't go ballistic on you. You proved my point, actually.

Your parents will guide you so that you can fit society. God doesn't help you at all - he just made us, left us on our own and then expects us to know everything (according to religious people). Well, that doesn't seem like a parent now, eh?

I was with Jesus for a good few years - let's just say our relationship didn't quite work well...
Original post by *Stefan*
Your accusatory stance is adorable :biggrin:

Duh? Ever heard that God (whichever abrahamic religion you refer to) is omnipotent, and thus omniscient? He knows everything that happened or will happen by definition.

Job 37:16 - Do you know the balancings of the clouds,the wondrous works of him who is perfect in knowledge.
Psalm 147:5 - Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

No - your parents won't throw you into hell (i.e. eternal agony), and if they are doing their job properly won't go ballistic on you. You proved my point, actually.

Your parents will guide you so that you can fit society. God doesn't help you at all - he just made us, left us on our own and then expects us to know everything (according to religious people). Well, that doesn't seem like a parent now, eh?

I was with Jesus for a good few years - let's just say our relationship didn't quite work well...

Lol you just sound like a bitter recluse right now. I'll condescend to explain it simply, once more:

God literally is there to guide you. Now I'm sorry if you want to be God or godlike and have power but you don't. Not as much as He does, no matter how much you argue with me, or how many reps your insignificant posts get. Just stop fighting it. You sound angry, really. That God has power over you as your creator and whether you like it or not there are rules. Like a boss. Like a parent. Get over it.

Now if you want to discuss religion with me, do so anytime, but not here, this is derailing.
Lol you just sound like a bitter recluse right now. I'll condescend to explain it simply, once more:

God literally is there to guide you. Now I'm sorry if you want to be God or godlike and have power but you don't. Not as much as He does, no matter how much you argue with me, or how many reps your insignificant posts get. Just stop fighting it. You sound angry, really. That God has power over you as your creator and whether you like it or not there are rules. Like a boss. Like a parent. Get over it.

Now if you want to discuss religion with me, do so anytime, but not here, this is derailing.

Why do you always end up calling me angry? I don't even get what makes you think so... care to explain?

I never said I am God or have Godlike powers, lol. That thing about God being with us everywhere and if you're a good kiddo you'll get a ticket to heaven is just bogus. And it's obvious that it's manmade.

Now, you are referring to the Christian God. I wonder (... not really though) why the 3200 religions the have existed over the years are not to be taken into account? What makes you think your God is the real one?

I agree, so feel free to stop posting :smile:
Original post by KungPooPanda
Except i read the ridiculousness you were trying to sprout, its right up there ^^

Most men want real women, but you dont agree to that do you? no, You think that the reason that we are not aware of how many men would be okay with trans-genders is because of the poster's 'attitude'

Its, Simply, ridiculous

I said that there are a lot if men who do not care eitherway. I was simply saying that you cannot speak on behalf of an entire race of people. Stop getting so irate. Go to bed.
Why do you always end up calling me angry? I don't even get what makes you think so... care to explain?

I never said I am God or have Godlike powers, lol. That thing about God being with us everywhere and if you're a good kiddo you'll get a ticket to heaven is just bogus. And it's obvious that it's manmade.

Now, you are referring to the Christian God. I wonder (... not really though) why the 3200 religions the have existed over the years are not to be taken into account? What makes you think your God is the real one?

I agree, so feel free to stop posting :smile:

nah on 2nd thought I'll post again :top:
No you don't have to say anything. That's clearly you're issue. That you're not God and don't like the idea of being lesser than Him. :console:

You're not angry as far as emotional while typing; that's your go-to accusation for me. I don't play that game. I literally said your cynicism makes you sound like someone bitter and angry, someone without much mental faculty and a begrudging view on life in general.

let me just ask you:
do you understand when your boss fires you
when your parents punish you?
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Dat irony :rofl:

Moreover, assuming God's existence, you cannot possibly imagine and state God's intentions. How arrogant and hypocritical. You can say 'this is what I believe God's intentions are' but to actually believe you know God goes against the religion you attempt to perpetuate :rolleyes:

No. The only God that exists is the God of Christianity. He came to Earth as Jesus Christ to save humanity from their sins so that we can enter Heaven and have eternal life. I can understand what God wants from us by reading the Bible. I am not the one who is deluded, unfortunately it's you.
Original post by Dinasaurus
No if you believe in god then you are the one who is deluded.

Nope. God exists and he came to Earth as Jesus Christ in order to reconcile humanity with Him and to die for our sins so we can enter Heaven.
nah on 2nd thought I'll post again :top:
No you don't have to say anything. That's clearly you're issue. That you're not God and don't like the idea of being lesser than Him. :console:

You're not angry as far as emotional while typing; that's your go-to accusation for me. I don't play that game. I literally said your cynicism makes you sound like someone bitter and angry, someone without much mental faculty and a begrudging view on life in general.

let me just ask you:
do you understand when your boss fires you
when your parents punish you?

What? Hahahaha... I certainly don't have an inferiority complex mate. And fyi, I like being around people who are stronger than me (either emotionally or physically), so your point is exactly the opposite of what I am.

But I am not bitter or angry mate. Simple as that. Is that how you argue with everyone? It seems like this is your go-to phrase: "you're angry". Well, no. I am simply discussing this with you - if you find that too difficult, feel free to put me on your ignore list.

And thanks for the insults. I'll let that go just to show you who's the mature one here.

Erm... yes? Because your point is weak af, let me tell you that in either occasion you know what you did wrong. With God, not so much.

And you just compared humans with God, despite your previous claim that humans cannot be compared with God. Lol.
Original post by Trapz99
Nope. God exists and he came to Earth as Jesus Christ in order to reconcile humanity with Him and to die for our sins so we can enter Heaven.

Can't argue with that logic.
Original post by Dinasaurus
Can't argue with that logic.

True.
What? Hahahaha... I certainly don't have an inferiority complex mate. And fyi, I like being around people who are stronger than me (either emotionally or physically), so your point is exactly the opposite of what I am.

But I am not bitter or angry mate. Simple as that. Is that how you argue with everyone? It seems like this is your go-to phrase: "you're angry". Well, no. I am simply discussing this with you - if you find that too difficult, feel free to put me on your ignore list.

And thanks for the insults. I'll let that go just to show you who's the mature one here.

Erm... yes? Because your point is weak af, let me tell you that in either occasion you know what you did wrong. With God, not so much.

And you just compared humans with God, despite your previous claim that humans cannot be compared with God. Lol.

I didn't compare humans with god, but once again you resort to juvenile rhetoric instead of simply answering the question. I don't do roundabouts, but I've got my answer, because you're being obtuse when you respond with this kind of vapid verbosity. Basically.. you are evading answering... if you understand the simple concept ...of getting fired or getting punished. Because you know the answer and that you'll look dumb arguing this.
I didn't compare humans with god, but once again you resort to juvenile rhetoric instead of simply answering the question. I don't do roundabouts, but I've got my answer, because you're being obtuse when you respond with this kind of vapid verbosity. Basically.. you are evading answering... if you understand the simple concept ...of getting fired or getting punished. Because you know the answer and that you'll look dumb arguing this.

And yet again you resort to ad-hominems... why am I even surprised.

And I did answer the question - there's a "yes" there. :rofl: So much for be being verbose and whatnot...
What has this world come to honestly ... UNBELIEVABLE !!!! :nn::nn::nn::nn:

Original post by Blue_Mason
This is wrong on so many levels

SO TRUE!!!
And yet again you resort to ad-hominems... why am I even surprised.

And I did answer the question - there's a "yes" there. :rofl: So much for be being verbose and whatnot...

don't even start, I've no clue what cyber ego trip you're on but it's making you annoying to speak to. :facepalm2:
let's try this again:
do you understand when a boss fires you?
I simply want to know if you understand the concept of consequences.
when a parent punishes you?
Original post by cherryred90s
They should create a way in which infertile women can conceive naturally. IVF is obviously not the same as feeling baby's movements as they grow inside you.

IVF involves implanting embryos, often in pairs, into the uterus meaning the woman most definitely feels her baby grow and move just as any other mum would.
This SHOULD be illegal.. like come on for god's sake!!
Original post by Blue_Mason
I do not see in why a trans woman should be given the right to conceive, as it goes against nature

I was having a chat with Nature over coffee this morning and he says he's cool with it.
Original post by FluffyCherry
This SHOULD be illegal.. like come on for god's sake!!

Why?
don't even start, I've no clue what cyber ego trip you're on but it's making you annoying to speak to. :facepalm2:
let's try this again:
do you understand when a boss fires you?
I simply want to know if you understand the concept of consequences.
when a parent punishes you?

Looks who's the emotional one after all :smile:

I said YES dude... I said it in the very first post, but you decided to ignore it. That's the point of my previous post. Goddamnit. But I also said that in such cases you know what you did wrong, and actually have a chance to correct it. With God, you get neither. Any more juvenile points for today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending