The Student Room Group

revision diary !!!

I've decided from starting tomorrow (20/2/16) I will be writing entries about my revision and work load right until my exams
if you wish, you can write your entries down here and I would love to read them and help in anyway

about an hour ago, I made a study planner using TSR and hopefully that will help and guide me through until my exams

currently doing AS maths, biology, chemistry and further maths. hoping to get A's or higher ooooh (fingers crossed)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alevelshelp
I've decided from starting tomorrow (20/2/16) I will be writing entries about my revision and work load right until my exams
if you wish, you can write your entries down here and I would love to read them and help in anyway

about an hour ago, I made a study planner using TSR and hopefully that will help and guide me through until my exams

currently doing AS maths, biology, chemistry and further maths. hoping to get A's or higher ooooh (fingers crossed)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great idea :h:

I'm glad you found the study planner helpful, what revision techniques are you going to be using? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Gingerbread101
Great idea :h:

I'm glad you found the study planner helpful, what revision techniques are you going to be using? :smile:

planning to rewrite my notes into flash cards and do every single past paper under exam conditions ,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
20/2/16
today i am going to do:
nuclei acids notes
enzyme notes
c1 paper
fp1 paper
d1 paper

what about you guys?

Quick Reply

Latest