The Student Room Group

Last year of sixthform gyg

In year 13 and i do bio , chem and RS . I'm taking a gap year then reapplying to university as I got rejected from med . I'm aiming for AAA but I doubt I can achieve this because it seems impossible with the time I have left . I have around 76 days now and I need to get started with revision . Incase your thinking this seems a little late ik I'm just a chronic procrastinator that is terrible with studying or even caring. Therefore I'm doing this to keep myself accountable. Idc what grades I get at the end I just wanna finish knowing i did as much as I can with the time left . So I'm gna post here every couple days and report back to see how much I'm doing ! (Im gna pretend this is diary and I'm talking to myself lol)
Reply 1
Yesssss this is such a good idea, I think I might do the same atp😭. Wish you all the best :smile:
Original post by panda41
Yesssss this is such a good idea, I think I might do the same atp😭. Wish you all the best :smile:

Yes do it lol been unproductive this week but hopefully I'm gna get some work done today . U can post on here if u like
good luck
Reply 3
Im starting my easter revision today. My aim is to do revision on them Amino acids, proteins and DNA content and then past paper questions and then also revisit Aromatic chem but I'm literally starting so late oopsie
Original post by Melissa6789#
In year 13 and i do bio , chem and RS . I'm taking a gap year then reapplying to university as I got rejected from med . I'm aiming for AAA but I doubt I can achieve this because it seems impossible with the time I have left . I have around 76 days now and I need to get started with revision . Incase your thinking this seems a little late ik I'm just a chronic procrastinator that is terrible with studying or even caring. Therefore I'm doing this to keep myself accountable. Idc what grades I get at the end I just wanna finish knowing i did as much as I can with the time left . So I'm gna post here every couple days and report back to see how much I'm doing ! (Im gna pretend this is diary and I'm talking to myself lol)

Hii!
I do bio, chem and psych, reapplying to med next year because of my visa issues, excited to see someone similar to me :smile:
My gyg: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7432389
I am sure you can get those grades, good luck!!!
@DataVenia please can this be moved to GYG (as I can't seem to)? 😄
Original post by erin11
@DataVenia please can this be moved to GYG (as I can't seem to)? 😄

Done. (I hope; moving a thread using my phone is always slightly scary. :smile:)
Original post by DataVenia
Done. (I hope; moving a thread using my phone is always slightly scary. :smile:)

yep - all good. Thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending