The Student Room Group

Imperial College medicine applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cocopops2006
For those who have received offer, have you receive any official letter from Imperial? All my son got is just UCAS update saying he got an offer, but no email or follow up letter from Imperial. Is this normal?

I got an offer about 2 weeks ago and I haven't received a letter.
For those who have received offer, have you receive any official letter from Imperial? All my son got is just UCAS update saying he got an offer, but no email or follow up letter from Imperial. Is this normal?

my track update came through at 22.01 then got an email from imperial at 06.30 the following morning

I received my confirmation email from Imperial at the same time the UCAS update arrived on track (8 days after my interview)
Original post by undercover65
I received my confirmation email from Imperial at the same time the UCAS update arrived on track (8 days after my interview)

Thanks for the replies. Reason i asked is he also given offer from another uni via UCAS and received confirmation email from the uni very next day. A few days later the same uni sent over a welcome pack. In contrast Imperial appears very quiet.
Original post by MedStudent1997

Track is being updates so we can't check it until Monday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MarimaKauser
Track is being updates so we can't check it until Monday :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao I am in tears
Thanks for the replies. Reason i asked is he also given offer from another uni via UCAS and received confirmation email from the uni very next day. A few days later the same uni sent over a welcome pack. In contrast Imperial appears very quiet.

If I remember correctly, they start sending offer packs etc. in March when all interviews/decisions have been made.
does anyone know if there is an offer holders thread yet?
i had my interview on the 2nd of Feb.. still heard nothing :s-smilie:
Original post by misstac
i had my interview on the 2nd of Feb.. still heard nothing :s-smilie:

Me too :frown: I'm kinda confused why we still haven't heard to be honest....
Original post by Fluffy97
Me too :frown: I'm kinda confused why we still haven't heard to be honest....

yeah me too, maybe it's because it's the half term week? but that shouldn't make a difference to Imperial should it...:confused:
Original post by Crying.lightning
does anyone know if there is an offer holders thread yet?

I am not sure if there is one specific to Imperial but here is the general medicine offer holders thread for 2016 entry http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3847083&page=4&p=62844057#post62844057
Original post by misstac
yeah me too, maybe it's because it's the half term week? but that shouldn't make a difference to Imperial should it...:confused:

I wouldn't think it does.....and there was someone who heard back from them a few days ago so they must still be sending replies..... It's odd, but I suppose it doesn't necessarily mean bad news, right? :frown:
Original post by Fluffy97
I wouldn't think it does.....and there was someone who heard back from them a few days ago so they must still be sending replies..... It's odd, but I suppose it doesn't necessarily mean bad news, right? :frown:

you're right, no news is good (albeit annoying) news

fingers crossed!
Anyone got an interview on Wednesday 24th ?
Someone help me out please? I remember last year the Imperial offer was AAAC if you took four A levels. Now they've revised the standard offer to A*AA, so will the offer for those taking 4 A levels now be A*AAC or just A*AA like other unis? Thanks and congrats to anyone with an offer/interview! :smile:
Original post by BENJISAURUS
Someone help me out please? I remember last year the Imperial offer was AAAC if you took four A levels. Now they've revised the standard offer to A*AA, so will the offer for those taking 4 A levels now be A*AAC or just A*AA like other unis? Thanks and congrats to anyone with an offer/interview! :smile:

hi there,

i believe i saw someone offered A*AAC this year, but don't count me on it.
Original post by mario64
hi there,

i believe i saw someone offered A*AAC this year, but don't count me on it.

Thanks! Dayum that's crazy, highest offer I've heard of for med other than Cambridge...
Original post by BENJISAURUS
Thanks! Dayum that's crazy, highest offer I've heard of for med other than Cambridge...

Oxford and UCL are also A*AA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending