The Student Room Group

Cass or Strathclyde

Hey guys.

I am currently holding a conditional offer for MSc investment management in Cass Business School and MSc finance in Strathclyde Business School.

I am really confused on which offer I must accept. Cass has an advantage because its located in London, although, Stratclyde has a better employment record.

Any help here is appreciated.
I thought Cass was supposed to be really good for business but I've never even heard of Strathclyde. Where are you getting the data on employment records, can it be trusted?
I got my data from FT MSc finance pre experience rankings 2015. http://rankings.ft.com/businessschoolrankings/masters-in-finance-pre-experience-2015

As you can see cass is ranked above strathclyde but is managing only a 61 percent employment rate in the first 3 months. Whereas, strathclyde has a 95%.

Cass is relatively more expensive, but is worth paying more for the reputation ?
You got to go with Cass mate! The school stands out when it comes to finance courses! Linkiedn ranks the school second in the UK for graduate finance job prospects. Speaks volume of the Business School.
Its a no brainer!
Original post by Hasan Mathar
You got to go with Cass mate! The school stands out when it comes to finance courses! Linkiedn ranks the school second in the UK for graduate finance job prospects. Speaks volume of the Business School.

Well, that's good to hear mate, I am inclined towards Cass at the moment, waiting for replies from Lancaster and Warwick.
Reply 6
Original post by cheesemanakeesh
Well, that's good to hear mate, I am inclined towards Cass at the moment, waiting for replies from Lancaster and Warwick.

So can u share which has been your choi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending