The Student Room Group

Fallen in love with online girl on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whorace
I'm sure once she sees you have posted anonymously and publicly about your devotion she will fall at your feet, she certainly won't think you are a coward and consider other options.

have u been in love? do u think logically?
Original post by Anonymous

Yes and yes.
Reply 42

Believe it or not I have been in love with a real woman I met in real life. Do you want her or do you want to get rejected?
Original post by MountKimbie
That's outrageous.

But anyway, I'm almost certain this is about you. None of my business though. Carry on.

:yy:

It could be about me but I'm pretty sure this isn't Awesome Genius. He made a public thread about it (although it got removed) and it's clearly a joke. So idk why he would do this.
Write her a song OP. Show her you care.

I'm rooting for you in your TSR relationship endeavors.
Can't believe I'm making this thread but here goes... lol

I don't know what to do. I think Ive stupidly fallen in love with an online girl. I haven't met her in person. I met her on here and we exchanged numbers. Now I'm constantly messaging her and want to talk to her all the time. Like today I had a busy day at work but I kept trying to find time to message her. Thats not like me at all. I can't seem to focus. And I keep listening to all these songs and they all seem to be about her in some way or other.

The problem is that theres loads of guys that like her too. She's quite new to TSR but guys are literally destroying her wall and inbox. I don't know if I am going to be good enough for her. I think she likes me but there's a lot of competition.

What should i do. Should I confess my love for her? Or should I just not try because I might get hurt. Its so weird that when you're in love, all the materialistic things and money bring you no happiness at all.

Who?

No point keeping these things secret. :wink:
Reply 46
Original post by Blondie987
You are not pulling any punches :colonhash:

I'd rather not have him believe in Santa Claus before the presents are available to be unwrapped.
Original post by Ethereal World
It could be about me but I'm pretty sure this isn't Awesome Genius. He made a public thread about it (although it got removed) and it's clearly a joke. So idk why he would do this.

why would a rich doctor come on these forums and make troll threads in the first place. Like honestly....ask yourself that question.

AG had a massive anon fail a few weeks ago, got called out on it and then requested for the thread to be deleted also reminding people that if it was screenshotted and posted, users would be banned..

So this doesn't surprise me.

I'm not a hater..I just don't really get the whole persona thing.
Original post by whorace
Believe it or not I have been in love with a real woman I met in real life. Do you want her or do you want to get rejected?

Just because she's online, it doesn't make her 'not a real woman'.

I do want her. But Im too nervous to ask her. What if she says no?
Ethereal's account dates from years ago so if it is about her then the OP has not done his homework :lol:

I also can't imagine what kind of songs they would think were about her.

Maybe we will never know.

I'm sure we will live.
Original post by whorace
I'd rather not have him believe in Santa Claus before the presents are available to be unwrapped.

Well, fair enough :h:
Reply 51

What if she says yes? You are setting yourself up for rejection with these posts, you need to think about this more clearly.
why would a rich doctor come on these forums and make troll threads in the first place. Like honestly....ask yourself that question.

AG had a massive anon fail a few weeks ago, got called out on it and then requested for the thread to be deleted also reminding people that if it was screenshotted and posted, users would be banned..

y so jelly?

Hahahahhahaha that was so funny. I remember that. I lolled. :lol:

The way he was asking for the thread to be deleted was the funniest part.
y so jelly?

Ooh, bite.

No jealousy here, just curious.

Does she live in the UK?

That would be a good start. :tongue:
Original post by ByronicHero
Ethereal's account dates from years ago so if it is about her then the OP has not done his homework :lol:

I also can't imagine what kind of songs they would think were about her.

Maybe we will never know.

I'm sure we will live.

Ethereal made the account a long time ago and didn't use it, and has been active more recently. (Late 2015??)

So she fits the bill!

NO BYRONIC WE WON'T LIVE!

:afraid:
Spoiler 1 - no I genuinely don't.

Spoiler 2 - :facepalm2: I really hope not. I can't deal with anymore.

BH makes a good point - you wouldn't be considered relatively new, in terms of account making. If Anon claims to be in love, surely they'd know the date you joined.

In which case ... who else could it be? I'm trying to think of other female TSRians who have been hounded with the thirst quite as noticeably as you. :holmes:

Spoiler 3- I love you too. You're the only person I can rely on. :jumphug:

Spoiler

:cry2:

Tbf if you had to have a PA to handle your TSR thirst you would probably have a very large ego.

It's nearly two in the morning and I'm still working. I'm expecting time and a half. :hand:

Hahahahhahaha that was so funny. I remember that. I lolled. :lol:

The way he was asking for the thread to be deleted was the funniest part.

One must learn to wear their anonfails with pride. :u:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Ethereal made the account a long time ago and didn't use it, and has been active more recently. (Late 2015??)

So she fits the bill!

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Ethereal was the OP and she was referring to herself. This would surprise nobody.

So she fits the bill!

You see, that's the part where I think it could still be EW - it depends on whether OP means actual creation date of account or just them being more active.

Plus EW is the only one I can think of who has been getting an extremely noticeable amount of thirst recently (I mean, more than is standard for TSR :lol:).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending