The Student Room Group

Fallen in love with online girl on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
Log off.

Or create a new account to wash your shame.

That's what the Anon feature is for. No new account necessary.

Until the inevitable anonfail, of course.

Original post by Blondie987
I know, I need sleep but the tsr drama is so addictive! :colondollar:

Someone needs to anonfail soon, I agree. That's when stuff gets interesting.

Looking at you, OP. :awesome:
Original post by Blondie987
Probably tbh lol

:rolleyes:

My money is on the OP being either Ethereal or AG. I don't think anyone else cares enough to do this tbh.
Original post by ByronicHero

My money is on the OP being either Ethereal or AG. I don't think anyone else cares enough to do this tbh.

I agree, but apparently we can be bluecarded if we try and guess an anon.

AG and Ethereal are both quiet. They are laughing at us. They are laughing at this thread. They will soon come up with more drama

:wink:

Are you forgetting about the crush threads that have happened since the original one that haven't been OPed by either AG or EW?

There are others who definitely care enough to do this. :lol:
Reply 84
Original post by acupofgreentea
I'd hate to see how you would've put that unromantically, Jesus Christ.

You would.

Original post by Ethereal World
I will ensure that I am never within a 10 minute radius of you.

It's definitely for the best, I fear you'd be too clingy :smile:.
Original post by MountKimbie

AG and Ethereal are both quiet. They are laughing at us. They are laughing at this thread. They will soon come up with more drama

I don't care if they card me, in this case it would be moronic. Probably.

Are you forgetting about the crush threads that have happened since the original one that haven't been OPed by either AG or EW?

There are others who definitely care enough to do this. :lol:

Others that cared rather than care. Dead horse doesn't even begin to cover it. Lol.
Ok I admit it I am the OP.

The thread is about Bubbles*de*Milo. The new member thing was to throw you all off.

:cry2:
I think the girl of interest is brokenlife. :curious:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:cry2:

:console:

Je leur ai dit que de les tromper, mon amour.
Reply 89
I don't care if they card me, in this case it would be moronic. Probably..

I'm willing to bet the only reason I haven't been banned already is because I have too much power. How else could I get away with more than half of my posts being irrelevant and insensitive?
Original post by whorace
I'm willing to bet the only reason I haven't been banned already it's because I have too much power. How else could I get away with more than half of my posts being irrelevant and insensitive?

Must be it. :yes:

I'm not in some sort of cult with AG and this is a big conspiracy. Aside from the jokes on the other thread that you observed I don't even really talk to him and tbh he's a pretty terrible and irritating troll most of the time.
Original post by stochasticking
I think the girl of interest is brokenlife. :curious:

Funnily enough, when trying to think of people who are inundated with thirst, excluding EW, BL was my first thought.

Interesting that we'd both think of her. :holmes:
Original post by Ethereal World
I'm not in some sort of cult with AG and this is a big conspiracy. Aside from the jokes on the other thread that you observed I don't even really talk to him and tbh he's a pretty terrible and irritating troll most of the time.

I thought you guys whatsapp eachother and spoke through...to quote your words, other mediums.

:beard:

You started to grow fond of him. You know what it reminds me of? The film employee of the month where the hot chick bangs the employee of the month, in this case, MEMBER OF THE YEAR!

The Ethereal Genius conspiracy is alive and well.

*Puts on tin foil hat*

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
:console:

Je leur ai dit que de les tromper, mon amour.

Mmh then it's okay <3
Funnily enough, when trying to think of people who are inundated with thirst, excluding EW, BL was my first thought.

Interesting that we'd both think of her. :holmes:

Not difficult to imagine, she's fairly new, is very popular, sweet and although you can't see her eyes in her avatar,she looks pretty.
Reply 96
Original post by stochasticking
Not difficult to imagine, she's fairly new, is very popular, sweet and although you can't see her eyes in her avatar,she looks pretty.

I've never heard of her, apparently her avatar is her neck? Because that's not seductive. Well played.
I thought you guys whatsapp eachother and spoke through...to quote your words, other mediums.

You started to grow fond of him. You know what it reminds me of? The film employee of the month where the hot chick bangs the employee of the month, in this case, MEMBER OF THE YEAR!

*Puts on tin foil hat*

Spoiler

Ethereal World = AG. AG is Ethereal Worlds alter ego, It's like the film fight club, mind is blown.
Original post by whorace
I've never heard of her, apparently her avatar is her neck? Because that's not seductive. Well played.

Neck and half her face. It's only missing her eyes, I don't know why some girls do that, but you can see enough to know she's decent looking. When did I use the word seductive? Well played.

*Puts on tin foil hat*

Spoiler

Loooooolll maybe but no we don't talk on other mediums....yet. I think he's too concerned about his identity. I apologise for what I have said has not Been entirely serious and I appear to have picked up on his trolling in response to him sarcastically declaring love for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending