The Student Room Group

Fallen in love with online girl on TSR

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
As I was one of the 1st ppl 2 comment and as I was so nice OP PMd me nd told me who the girl is.

It's Ethereal World.

So cute!!

Is it really?
This is still going on :facepalm2:
Original post by Blondie987
Is it really?

:yep:

I won't say who OP is though.
:yep:

I won't say who OP is though.

AG?
Can't believe I'm making this thread but here goes... lol
Neither can I.

I don't know what to do.

Really, whatever gives you that idea.

I think Ive stupidly fallen in love with an online girl.

Stupid may be the operative word but the one thing you haven't done is fall in love.
Tbh I am pretty sure OP repped me right at the start, possibly by accident.
Original post by Ethereal World
Hello sacred ground. Welcome to my boudoir.

You have enrolled on a 4 day course to fall in love with Ethereal. Your first task is to put in some ground work. You can find a fair amount about Her on the 'about me' section on her profile.

As and when you would like to be part of the thirst-base please contact acupofgreentea who can provide you with some more details.

Thanks,

Ethereal

K, do one
Original post by Sacred Ground
K, do one

You're a bit late.

By now I'd imagine she has done far more than one :mmm:
:facepalm2:

Although lol at whorace :lol:

This is why it is hard to put Ze ego aside man.

Why do you think everyone is obsessed with you? Pls can you get a grip
Original post by ByronicHero
You're a bit late.

By now I'd imagine she has done far more than one :mmm:

She seems to reckon she's all that, wtf lmao
Why do you think everyone is obsessed with you? Pls can you get a grip

Do you understand sarcasm or joking or ANYTHING?!!!

Do you understand sarcasm or joking or ANYTHING?!!!

Aye mate I can infer sarcasm on an online forum, get a grip and realise you aren't all that hun. Cheers, much love
Aye mate I can infer sarcasm on an online forum, get a grip and realise you aren't all that hun. Cheers, much love

Oh sh*t I got rumbled. My cover is blown. I'm actually serious and hugely unaware of my actual bangability.

Thank you so much for bringing me back down to earth :hugs:
She seems to reckon she's all that, wtf lmao

Do you lack that many brain cells to not be able to tell sarcasm or a joke? Or are you just that dense enough to fall for every single thing you read on the internet you absolute embarrassment.
HAHA XD.
Original post by jshep000
Do you lack that many brain cells to not be able to tell sarcasm or a joke? Or are you just that dense enough to fall for every single thing you read on the internet you absolute embarrassment.

Mate, I made my own judgements on her by reading her posts on this thread and I judged her to be an egocentric individual, although I'm not sure how you have the audacity to call me an absolute embarrassment when you're so far up her rear end clamming for her attention, r u ok m8?
Original post by jshep000

The hilarious thing is, I knew this thread was about me from the off. The OP had said basically everything in the OP to me explicitly. So that's where my jokey-arrogance came from- because I was 1 step ahead of da game. Although MountainKim rumbled it pretty early on tbf.
Mate, I made my own judgements on her by reading her posts on this thread and I judged her to be an egocentric individual, although I'm not sure how you have the audacity to call me an absolute embarrassment when you're so far up her rear end clamming for her attention, r u ok m8?

See above :h:
The hilarious thing is, I knew this thread was about me from the off. The OP had said basically everything in the OP to me explicitly. So that's where my jokey-arrogance came from- because I was 1 step ahead of da game. Although MountainKim rumbled it pretty early on tbf.

Sound mate

You seem upset she doesn't give you any attention? Is that the whole reason you messaged her calling her out because you were sad that of all the TSR users she didn't include you? I think we know the problem now, you were feeling a bit left out so you lashed out like a child.

He was a smart one definitely got you, surprised he was so intelligent and quick witted to spot you out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending