The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

and because Jam is salty
Original post by atom y humber
So united fans have picked of the Barton of defending moutinho's crap. Don't forget guys, it's all mindness games.

Btw, why 21 and not 22/3/4?

I think its more because I'm thinking of the team titles. Like U21, U18s and such. I know players older than 21 can play for the U21s but yeah just using those classifications.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by David Brent.
He still brought him in and wasn't afraid to play him in the big games and displace Ramos or Pepe, that was my point.
Mourinho was completely scapegoated for the Casillas decision, despite Ancelotti making the same decision.

Mate, anytime I slagged off Ivanovic earlier this season you defended him and said I was wrong. You're ridiculously wishy-washy. Not exactly surprising though, with this whole pseudo-intellectual football act you've got going on.

Nonce

Ok that's fair enough, he's done that with Zouma too.

Mou was scapegoated because of his approach for the Casillas decision(although he got the actual decision spot on). Said to Pepe in the press that he's only backing his team mate because he got dropped for a 19 year old.

No that's ******** I have been complaining about Ivanovic for almost 2 calendar years and you were defending him earlier last season when I notice the trend that he was leaking goals. Only defence I have for Ivanovic this season(after he got injured and Chelsea were still losing games) was that the entire team were playing poorly, which I'm pretty sure you agree with as that was your(and Nickini's) justification for why Chelsea should not get rid of José Mourinho. No need to get angry.

And as I say this Ivanovic saves the day. Probably don't need a Terry replacement with him at CB but another fullback wouldn't go amiss. Aurier probably.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5423
Original post by jam277
Ok that's fair enough, he's done that with Zouma too.

Mou was scapegoated because of his approach for the Casillas decision(although he got the actual decision spot on). Said to Pepe in the press that he's only backing his team mate because he got dropped for a 19 year old.

No that's ******** I have been complaining about Ivanovic for almost 2 calendar years and you were defending him earlier last season when I notice the trend that he was leaking goals. Only defence I have for Ivanovic this season(after he got injured and Chelsea were still losing games) was that the entire team were playing poorly, which I'm pretty sure you agree with as that was your(and Nickini's) justification for why Chelsea should not get rid of José Mourinho. No need to get angry.

And as I say this Ivanovic saves the day. Probably don't need a Terry replacement with him at CB but another fullback wouldn't go amiss. Aurier probably.

Well don't you look silly now?
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
I think its more because I'm thinking of the team titles. Like U21, U18s and such. I know players older than 21 can play for the U21s but yeah just using those classifications.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or because you lot want arbitrary values to make sorry excuses for Mourinho playing youth? Because buying and then playing some of the best youngsters in the world is using the youth?

So Pellegrini been using youth like Sterling and Van Gaal been using Martial. Chelsea also been using youth like Oscar/Hazard/Zouma/Baba Rahman init. Gotta say Chelsea are amazing with youth then.
Arsenal, pls. Be gentle on us
Rashford seems like a hunter of the ball, and worth a punt to target Mertesacker but would take a draw definitely.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aky786UK
Rashford seems like a hunter of the ball, and worth a punt to target Mertesacker but would take a draw definitely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally played one game.
Literally scored two tap ins.
Original post by Lúcio
Literally played one game.
Literally scored two tap ins.

And wot?? Man like Sanogo scored a hatty yesterday. Rashford and Sanogo are defo frontrunners for 2k16 Ballon D'or. Oh, and man like Memphis...
Original post by leinad2012
And wot?? Man like Sanogo scored a hatty yesterday. Rashford and Sanogo are defo frontrunners for 2k16 Ballon D'or. Oh, and man like Memphis...

Don't forget Origi and Welbeck m8
FFS the state of your team. If we don't win we should liquidate.
all we can really hope for is a draw. that bench ffs
Carrick-Blind partnership again. Scary stuff that.
Arsenal to finally get that 8-2 revenge. Can't see anything past atleast a 3-0 loss

Posted from TSR Mobile
That lineup is depressing. Best we can put out, though. If we get a result here, Arsenal should feel ashamed.
At least Welbeck's starting and Giroud's on the bench. Some respite for us at least.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Arsenal to finally get that 8-2 revenge. Can't see anything past atleast a 3-0 loss

Posted from TSR Mobile

WOLO, pls. We're playing Arsenal.
Not expecting too much from this game. Not expecting a revenge 8-2 mind you.
Original post by qasidb
At least Welbeck's starting and Giroud's on the bench. Some respite for us at least.

Not if he scores a hattrick :wink:
Original post by Lúcio
Not if he scores a hattrick :wink:

More likely that we'll get top 4 than Welbeck getting 3 goals.

Latest