The Student Room Group

When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MountKimbie
I think I've heard your voice on the vocaroo thread or whatever it's called. Your hair is awesome!

Oh yeah I've vocaaroo'ed a few times :lol: and thank you :hugs:
Reply 21
I don't remember exactly, it might be quite regular, certainly a few times over the Summer
Probably about a month ago after hearing a quality story, good times :yy:
Reply 23
A couple of days ago because of a song I heard - thanks to @Eternalflames for sharing it with me :rofl:
Literally for the last hour i've been crying with laughter LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

@h3h3
Original post by nucdev
A couple of days ago because of a song I heard - thanks to @Eternalflames for sharing it with me :rofl:

Do share?
Reply 26
Do share?

It's a song in Hindi so you (and/or other people) probably wouldn't understand it.
lol yesterday
A few days ago. My bf was doing an impression of someone we know and it was meant to be all posh and out if nowhere his voice broke with a deep burp and we burst out laughing for ages. Yip, immature humour makes me laugh the most :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
About two weeks when a friend made a particular joke :rofl:
It's been a long time for me. This makes me sad.

What about you guys?

A while, if I laugh hard I'll collapse(cataplexy) so I avoid it :/
Last week. Somebody in my group said something that wasn't even particularly funny but it just set me off...
Reply 32
9/11

Spoiler

Can't remember. I'm missing that kind of laugh.
that caught my gf pooping and dumped her thread.
actually had tears.
yesterday when i went out with my friends
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by nucdev

You're welcome Nakul bhai!! I still sing it sometimes and laugh :lol:
I'm jealous of those that have had a moment of pure, genuine happiness recently.
Best pal and I were creating a birthday present for another of our friends. Just the whole night my stomach was aching from the jokes we were making and stories we were reminiscing over. Tears aplenty :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest